willhill april promotions

• GetARealJob
      GetARealJob
      Bronze
      Hi
      I was looking at previous promotions for will hill and the last 2 years in April they have had a large month long WSOP promotion with weekly and a monthly race spread across buy ins similar to the dogfight promotion if febrauary please can you let us know as soon as you have any information on whether they are going to repeat the promotion again thus year
  • 9 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey Jess,

Let me check for you.

Ingrid
    • GetARealJob
      GetARealJob
      Bronze
      hehe keeping you busy girl :f_p:
      just planning ahead for next months grind
    • VladimirN
      VladimirN
      Bronze
      EDIT: nvm I just found out how this VIP thing works.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey Jess,

There will be WSOP promotion but the details aren't clear atm. I'll keep you posted about it.

@Vladimir, can we help you with anything?

Hope this helps
      Ingrid
    • VladimirN
      VladimirN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Okay, I guess I will need some help after all.

As I understand, since I just came to WH, I get just x30 on 1$ rake. But at the end of the month if I get, lets say 50k points, I get rank 6 and my points are multiplied with 6.5 = 325k.

So what happens next month?
      Do I automatically get x195 for every 1$ (because my rank is 6) or do I still get x30 and then it gets multiplied at the start of next month based on my new rank?
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VladimirN
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Okay, I guess I will need some help after all.

As I understand, since I just came to WH, I get just x30 on 1$ rake. But at the end of the month if I get, lets say 50k points, I get rank 6 and my points are multiplied with 6.5 = 325k.

So what happens next month?
      Do I automatically get x195 for every 1$ (because my rank is 6) or do I still get x30 and then it gets multiplied at the start of next month based on my new rank?
      The bolded part is correct, your booster is only applied at 'end' of that month. So for example you make the same 50k points this month, your balance will show the 325k points you earnt last month, plus 50k points. Your booster will then be added at the start of the new month.
    • VladimirN
      VladimirN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CallumN
      The bolded part is correct, your booster is only applied at 'end' of that month. So for example you make the same 50k points this month, your balance will show the 325k points you earnt last month, plus 50k points. Your booster will then be added at the start of the new month.
      Thanks, I got another question though, will have to use an example for it.

Let's say I get 720k point with multiplier this month, but I'm missing 30k points for 1500$ bonus.

So, next month I get to 30k WH. If I use those points to get my bonus before the month ends, do I still get the extra poinst corresponding to those 30k at the end of the month (210k for example)?
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Hi VladimirN,

That is a tricky one :P

It will be fine though, You will still receive the points you earnt.

Your booster goes by how many points you have earned that month. So it doesn't matter how you spend them, William Hill will know you have earned X amount of points and apply the booster accordingly, Even if you spend the 'base points' before your booster is applied.

Callum
    • Beachralle
      Beachralle
      Bronze
      So far WH haven´t any races as WSOP promotion. They have some direct buy-in tournaments and a Jackpot-SNG, where you can win a $24k package if you win 6 consecutive $10 + $1.90 SNG in a row.

For more details please check the WH promotion page.