NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($3.76)
      BB ($5.47)
      UTG ($7.49)
      Hero ($4.12)
      CO ($3.53)
      BTN ($5.14)

Dealt to Hero J:club: Q:club:

UTG calls $0.04, Hero raises to $0.18, fold, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.14

FLOP ($0.42) 8:heart: A:diamond: K:club:

UTG bets $0.04, Hero calls $0.04

TURN ($0.50) 8:heart: A:diamond: K:club: T:heart:

UTG bets $0.04, Hero raises to $0.36, UTG calls $0.32

RIVER ($1.22) 8:heart: A:diamond: K:club: T:heart: 2:heart:

UTG bets $0.61, Hero raises to $1.76, UTG calls $1.15

villain played 50/0 over 8 hands. calling station. he mindonked everytime and the hand before I raised his mindonk and he folded. saw him limp/c Ax before.

I called because if I hit my gutshot he will pay me of, if I hit a pair I might be good and he wont bet more than 4cent any street anyway so would be worth taking down.

raise bigger turn and river?
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ollehult,

Why do you raise so small on the turn? I would definitely make it bigger to gain also more value from made hands.

Well, what's your plan if he 3bets you on the river? :) You obviously snap-call cause you think you are ahead. But do you think he is raising you with a lot worse? Do you think he is able ever to Call with a lot worse on river?

Best Regards.
    • ollehult
      ollehult
      Bronze
      I think he close to never has flush, if he shoves maybe he does and its ugly because I think he is passive but I would still call. I only had 8 hands on him but he showed big calling station tendencies so I thought he would call a river raise as wide as any tp or better.

whats a good size on the turn 0.45-0.50?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by ollehult
      I think he close to never has flush, if he shoves maybe he does and its ugly because I think he is passive but I would still call. I only had 8 hands on him but he showed big calling station tendencies so I thought he would call a river raise as wide as any tp or better.

whats a good size on the turn 0.45-0.50?
      And what do you think he is shoving with when a straight + flush is possible? :D Calling station doesn't mean that he also shoves light. ;) Don't underestimate stations. So I don't really see how we could be able to Call if he shoves which brings me back to the line of raise there and the raise size on turn.

As you said he is a station then I would make it at least pot size.
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Agreed with veriz, he's not shoving anything other than a flush imo. Although I think we can definitely raise the river since he will still call with worse (sets, 2p). And yeah, raise bigger on the turn as well.