50$ quiz problem

• djenkov
      djenkov
      Bronze
      Hello.I'm completely new to the forums(a.k.a fish)so please bear with me.
      I completed the quiz but on step "Select the poker platform at which you want to play "I can only choose everest poker.How can I choose another poker network?
      Sorry for my bad english.

Oh and is everest poker any good for beginner?
  • 5 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi there djenkov and a warm welcome to our English community!

What country do you reside in djenkov, some countries restrict access to sites. This may not be true in your case but let me know and we'll see, ok?

Oh and well done passing the quiz, not everybody does. Objective one achieved!

Objective two, write good English = achieved! Your English looks fine to me djenkov, just fine.

Very best regards,

Mal.
    • djenkov
      djenkov
      Bronze
      Whoa.Thanks for the warm welcome!And another thank you for praising me,but my English is far from being on the level I want it to be.
      To the point:
      I'm from Bulgaria.I'm fairly sure that I'm not restricted in any way and I have friends who play in bet365,888,etc. so my country is not restricted from most poker clients either...
      Well I already decided to play at everest poker because I didn't had the patience(I'm getting a bad feeling that I'm going to lose these money pretty fast with this kind of attitude.haha) to wait for an answer(sorry).So lets just say that IT'S A MYSTERY and move on.
      Thank you for your consideration and sorry for my pointless topic.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by djenkov
      Whoa.Thanks for the warm welcome!And another thank you for praising me,but my English is far from being on the level I want it to be.
      To the point:
      I'm from Bulgaria.I'm fairly sure that I'm not restricted in any way and I have friends who play in bet365,888,etc. so my country is not restricted from most poker clients either...
      Well I already decided to play at everest poker because I didn't had the patience(I'm getting a bad feeling that I'm going to lose these money pretty fast with this kind of attitude.haha) to wait for an answer(sorry).So lets just say that IT'S A MYSTERY and move on.
      Thank you for your consideration and sorry for my pointless topic.
      Hi Djenkov

If you think you are going to loose the money really fast I advice you to read a bit about Bankroll management. This prevents you from busting your Brankroll really fast.
      And if I were you I would read all the basic articles, that way you won't loose the money too fast.

Link to bankroll management: Bankroll management

Best of luck at the tables!

Regards
      RasTweet
    • tiltpokernow
      tiltpokernow
      Bronze
      probably because of your area of residence why you can only choose everest
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi djenkov,

Well I'm glad you sorted it out at least. :)

I hope you remembered to enter your poker room screen name/loggin name so you will get tracked?

Apart fromt hat, have you clicked the links at the bottom of my previous post? They are here at the bottom of this one to, in case you want to join our FREE No Limit Beginners Course! Join it or leave it any time and learn watching professionals play live and asking questions. This is the best way to get your no limit game in order!

There is a lot of information in the link 'Questions?' below now you have your new bronze avatar, about all sorts of poker games and strategies and stuff. click away and have fun learning!

Regards,

Mal.