Bonus and rakeback at pkr ?

• eszibit
      eszibit
      Bronze
      Hey guys,quick question about PKR , i just deposited last month and got the 800$ bonus and i cleared 71% from it in abouth 1 month.

My question is this , is my rakeback different from the bonus cleareance? because i just got 200$ rakeback and i should get a lot more.

Also , the bonus i should get when i hit 100% right?

Thanks
  • 6 replies
    • madzmadz25
      madzmadz25
      Bronze
      I have a question which is somehow the same as the one you have. You can check here Rakeback automatically tracked?
    • eszibit
      eszibit
      Bronze
      Originally posted by madzmadz25
      I have a question which is somehow the same as the one you have. You can check here Rakeback automatically tracked?
      Thanks , i read your thread but i still don't get why my rakeback is soooo small. I only got like 150-200$ back with 30% rakeback but i played quite a bit ,on another platform where i used to play i would get back 200$/ week on 35% rakeback.
    • tfsantos
      tfsantos
      Black
      Bonus clearing affects the rakeback. I'm not sure, but I think that the bonus ammount is deducted from total rake and then you get rakeback from the rest of it.
      You'll probably find a better answer from the online support.
    • RMkiss
      RMkiss
      Bronze
      Bonus Terms

On top of the deposit bonus you will receive 30% rakeback which is paid monthly between the 1st and 10th of the following month. The net rake is calculated by taking your produced rake (MGR) and subtracting all bonuses which you receive from PKR.
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RMkiss
      Bonus Terms

On top of the deposit bonus you will receive 30% rakeback which is paid monthly between the 1st and 10th of the following month. The net rake is calculated by taking your produced rake (MGR) and subtracting all bonuses which you receive from PKR.
      What this will mean is:

Say you rake $1000. From this $1000 of rake you earn $200 from the first deposit bonus.

When you calculate your rakeback for the 30% they will take the $200 bonus from your $1k gross rake.

Leaving $800 rake. You will then get 30% of $800

This is why it appears less then what you get on other rooms while clearing the FDB
    • eszibit
      eszibit
      Bronze
      Ok ,thanks very much guys,especially CallumN for making it so clear.

:]