Coach for profit?

• esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Firstly, this belongs in the coaching forum but as I cant create threads there, and it is sort of a stake (your time for my profit, rather than your money for my profit) im sticking it here.

Currently playing NL5SH on Stars, I feel like I can profitably beat these games but I could be doing better. I also feel that I will run into difficulty when I am ready and able to move up the limits, and I think that a coach would remove this disadvantage.

Percentages can be discussed depending on your own playing history etc. I am also open to stake+coach deals if such an offer was on the table.

Graphs of play and other things are available on request, its a bit of a hassle to post needlessly as my play is split between 2 different PCs.

Please feel free to ask any questions here, or hit me up via the community tool.
  • 7 replies
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      lol nobody is gonna want to be coached by someone who isn't at NL25SH or greater, and even NL25 is pushing it.

beating NL5 is so easy, you really don't need a coach for it.
    • esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      Originally posted by conall88
      lol nobody is gonna want to be coached by someone who isn't at NL25SH or greater, and even NL25 is pushing it.

Yeah, im asking for a coach not offering, so youve kind of missed the whole point of the thread already.
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      Originally posted by esuohdla

Yeah, im asking for a coach not offering, so youve kind of missed the whole point of the thread already.
      :s_biggrin:
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by esuohdla

Hi Esuohdla

I don't think coaches are going to jump on this because the coaches usually have an hourly rate they charge.

You could start with the No limit beginners course. In here you learn the basics of Poker and Veriz is a coach and you can ask him anything you want and he'll answer you for free.
      No limit beginners course

If you are unhappy with that you can search this part of the forum. In the private coaching part you can find coaches offering sessions for $$$. Maybe you can find a coach who doesn't charge to much for your preferences.
      Private coaching forum

Best of luck with your game!

Regards
      RasTweet
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Seeing how this is not a staking request, nor properly follow the rules required to post one, I've moved this from the staking board to the NL beginner discussion board.
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      risk/reward is too terrible if you are playing NL5. u need to be some sort of math genius for anyone to even consider you TBH.

Too often will a beginner tilt away his entire bankroll or just give up and lose motivation after a downswing. Less than 10% of people get past the micros
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mbml
      risk/reward is too terrible if you are playing NL5. u need to be some sort of math genius for anyone to even consider you TBH.

Too often will a beginner tilt away his entire bankroll or just give up and lose motivation after a downswing. Less than 10% of people get past the micros

I Guess you need to show a lot of promise before anyone will even consider it.