This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Problem with my referered friend

• manhtho2008
      manhtho2008
      Bronze
      I saw my referred friend have passed your quiz but they cannot recieve $50 bonus from you, I will post up my statistic. Can you explain that why he entered $50 poker account but cant finish final step to recieve $50

[Edited by gadget51 10/3/2012, 14:37]
  • 2 replies
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by manhtho2008
      I saw my referred friend have passed your quiz but they cannot recieve $50 bonus from you, I will post up my statistic. Can you explain that why he entered $50 poker account but cant finish final step to recieve $50

Hi Manhtho2008

I'm not sure about this but this is what I think. They only joined PS yesterday, passed the quiz, entered the poker account. To receive the $50 it takes about 3 days I think. So they entered the code yesterday I guess they'll have to money on wednesday (because of the weekend). But like I said before that looks like the problem to me, I'm not sure if this is correct.

Regards
      RasTweet
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi there manhtho2008, I hope you are well.

First, I have edited your signature, as it advertises a competitor.

I trust you understand this is against the rules of the forum.

The information you have provided seems to indicate that one of your friends - the firstone of the two - hasn't registered their chosen poker room's screen/login name with Pokerstrategy.com, is that right? This would obviously delay any payment if true.

Also, as pointed out by the ever helpful RasTweet, you may have a few days delay even after completing all the steps required to gain the free $50 stating capital. There may be I.D. checks to pass but I'm not sure if your friends have already completed those; and yes, the weekend may well add a further day or so delay.

I hope this has helped, but if you need anything further just ask and we'll see if we can get it sorted out for you.

Thank you for your help RasTweet. :)

Best regards,

Mal.