Problem with my referered friend

• manhtho2008
      manhtho2008
      Bronze
      I saw my referred friend have passed your quiz but they cannot recieve $50 bonus from you, I will post up my statistic. Can you explain that why he entered $50 poker account but cant finish final step to recieve $50

[Edited by gadget51 10/3/2012, 14:37]
  • 2 replies
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by manhtho2008
      I saw my referred friend have passed your quiz but they cannot recieve $50 bonus from you, I will post up my statistic. Can you explain that why he entered $50 poker account but cant finish final step to recieve $50

Hi Manhtho2008

I'm not sure about this but this is what I think. They only joined PS yesterday, passed the quiz, entered the poker account. To receive the $50 it takes about 3 days I think. So they entered the code yesterday I guess they'll have to money on wednesday (because of the weekend). But like I said before that looks like the problem to me, I'm not sure if this is correct.

Regards
      RasTweet
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi there manhtho2008, I hope you are well.

First, I have edited your signature, as it advertises a competitor.

I trust you understand this is against the rules of the forum.

The information you have provided seems to indicate that one of your friends - the firstone of the two - hasn't registered their chosen poker room's screen/login name with Pokerstrategy.com, is that right? This would obviously delay any payment if true.

Also, as pointed out by the ever helpful RasTweet, you may have a few days delay even after completing all the steps required to gain the free $50 stating capital. There may be I.D. checks to pass but I'm not sure if your friends have already completed those; and yes, the weekend may well add a further day or so delay.

I hope this has helped, but if you need anything further just ask and we'll see if we can get it sorted out for you.

Thank you for your help RasTweet. :)

Best regards,

Mal.