Hero (BB): $2.04
      UTG: $2.00
      UTG+1: $6.20
      MP: $2.53
      CO: $1.00
      BTN: $2.59

SB posts SB $0.01, Hero posts BB $0.02, CO posts DB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.05) Hero has Q:diamond: Q:heart:

UTG raises to $0.10, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, UTG calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.63, 2 players) J:diamond: 9:heart: A:heart:
      Hero bets $0.30 ???

Hello,

Is this a bad flop to cbet on 3bet pot?

Thanks,
      cpers
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello cpers,

Do you think you could make any better hands to fold or do you think you get value from any kind of hands at all? If so from what kind of hands do you expect to get value?

Also if you were the opponent, what would you think of such a CB size?

Best Regards.
    • cpers
      cpers
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Do you think you could make any better hands to fold or do you think you get value from any kind of hands at all? If so from what kind of hands do you expect to get value?
      I also don't think better hand will fold here. On Axx board like this I always think if I don't bet here, they would bet with weaker PP. I guess this kind of mental is wrong. I'm gonna try to change this.

Originally posted by veriz
      Also if you were the opponent, what would you think of such a CB size?
      Weak? I always bet half-pot on 3bet pot like you suggested, although it's less than half this time due to preset settings. I guess I'm gonna half to check my bet-size first before clicking the bet button. Should it be half-pot+ ?

PS: I'm not gonna bother to answer on my other post. It's really a mistake to play it like that. :f_cry: Even I would know it's a mistake if I really pay attention to it. Thanks, I'm gonna review those hand again.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      As long we ain't getting called from a lot worse then you can even turn your hand into bluff catcher. And if I would be CBetting here I would still do a bit bigger ~$0,40 so a bit over half pot. The board is still kind of nasty for us even being in 3bet pot.