What is this 'SSS' strategy I keep hearing about, SSS tables etc?

• Therk
      Therk
      Bronze
      I'm not sure what it is. I keep hearing about people using the 'SSS' strategy when playing at tables and supposedly theres a table of hands you should and shouldn't play etc? Am I missing something here?

Edit: Oh and also, does anyone know of good software that keeps track of my bankroll? I.e. makes a graph of it, like those spiffy ones on sharkscope. Thanks :D
  • 4 replies
    • DarthBobo
      DarthBobo
      Bronze
      SSS = short stack strategy.

At this website, click at "strategy" in the menu bar at the top, then click at "basic" No Limit Hold'em.

For the software: try Pokerstrategy Elephant (go to Blogs, then to Devblog).
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      I suggest you read the articles in the strategy section of this site. It doesn't sound to me like you have read any, as the first chunk of them are all on SSS.
    • Therk
      Therk
      Bronze
      Ive read quite a few of them, but I might have been 'intoxicated' while doing so. Im trying to get PokerEV to work but I can't seem to upload any hand databases, the button just doesn't work. Is this not compatible with Titan poker or something?
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      lol, you were intoxicated while reading the articles for the quiz, which must have passed? or are you a tournament or fl player?