Changing HM2 for HM1

• 23 replies
    • ipeaceonu
      ipeaceonu
      Bronze
      Do you get 2 licenses for HM2? P.M me if you want to discuss sorting this out.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      If you need help with HM2 please explain your problems or contact us at hm2support@holdemmanager.com.

If you experience bugs with HM2 which are not solved at the moment it may be possible to give you an extended HM1 trial.

Please be aware that code sharing is not allowed. One Holdemmanager license can be used on 2 of your own PCs only.
    • ipeaceonu
      ipeaceonu
      Bronze
      I wasn't on about code sharing I was talking about a straight swap, hm1 for hm2 I have 2pc's hence why I was asking if it came with 2 licenses. Clearly if you can help Op and get his HM2 sorted then he probably won't need to swap anyway.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ipeaceonu
      I wasn't on about code sharing I was talking about a straight swap, hm1 for hm2 I have 2pc's hence why I was asking if it came with 2 licenses. Clearly if you can help Op and get his HM2 sorted then he probably won't need to swap anyway.
      No it is with just one remaining since the first one I used for my laptop. The only reasoned why I wanted to get off my HM2 because I don t like it(can t get used to it) and tbh HM1 is the nuts.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by netsrak
      If you need help with HM2 please explain your problems or contact us at hm2support@holdemmanager.com.

If you experience bugs with HM2 which are not solved at the moment it may be possible to give you an extended HM1 trial.

Please be aware that code sharing is not allowed. One Holdemmanager license can be used on 2 of your own PCs only.
      Dear netsrak,

Why I shouldn t since your colleges are driving me nuts for a week now and more? Tell me one single reason why I shouldn t? I know that this not you fallt but the people in the support are almost half retards. They send me almost every day they the same ''solution'' to my problem. I stricktly follow their steps multiple times but still it sucks.I write every day or second that I did this step with you college but still nothing. I mean I paid for this software a month ago and already having problems and then you write me that it is not allowed. Is it allowed to sell something that is almost unfunctionally? Well I would say that is cheating and this way I would also advice to all newbies never ever buy HM2 . Why?Much bigger hard resources(you will need stronger computer for almost the same staff as in HM1), HM1 much easier to use and much more IMO user friendly. But you can t buy it anymore so you have torrent version which will work on some poker sites. This product is just getting more money from people without ever offering a product that has improved. Better wait for PT4 and dont do the mistake that I have done.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      HM2 guys really screwed up! :f_biggrin:
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      I wasn't aware that you are already in contact with our support. I hope you get the problems resolved and if not it is possible to give you a HM1 trial until the problems are resolved.
      I can't access your conversation with our support from here but if you are waiting for a solution for more than a week and get the same answers every time there is something wrong. Usually we see the conversation history and know whats going on. Did you already ask for a teamviewer session?

My comment about code sharing was more for the question of ipeaceonu whether you have 2 codes.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      I wasn't aware that you are already in contact with our support. I hope you get the problems resolved and if not it is possible to give you a HM1 trial until the problems are resolved.
      I can't access your conversation with our support from here but if you are waiting for a solution for more than a week and get the same answers every time there is something wrong. Usually we see the conversation history and know whats going on. Did you already ask for a teamviewer session?

My comment about code sharing was more for the question of ipeaceonu whether you have 2 codes.
      It was mentioned in one of the emails but never again brought up. I basically hate when people send me same answers. It is like they are wasting your time. I do believe that you could mention to your supervisor that it would be nice to include some sort of refundetion(in this case HM1 if you are not happy with HM2). Because I think there are more people then me that are not satisfied with the product. I didn t like the trial of HM2 because I was used to HM1(played at my friends laptop very often) and the whole resources staff.Since HM was way better then PT or any other software I decide to stick to you guys and still buy the so unloved product but this product is not a good representation of HM and not a honorable legatee. I m not happy that I have to write this down but you simply have to find a solution for people like me so we can still treat you as the best poker software and dont have to lose faith and switch to a new company.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      I already forwarded this thread to our supervisor.

I added you in the community modul. Can you please send me your email address?
    • petrysus
      petrysus
      Bronze
      If it helps you use one of my licenses HM1 to HM2 exchange for a license. Use only one of the two I have, or if you find a final solution for exchange (exchange email, etc.).
      If you are interested add me to friends in the community and discuss more.

Sincerely,

Petre
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold

• petrysus
      petrysus
      Bronze
      I have two licenses purchased separately HM1, what happens if you sell one?
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      (Not Responding)
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      To sell a license we need to transfer it. So please contact sales@holdemmanager.com in this case.
    • stbab4
      stbab4
      Bronze
      I have the same problem with HM2. Is too slow, my CPU is at 80-90% when playing 8 tables on prima/microgaming / HM1 whas taking half or less; the hands are loaded very slow in the top of the tables (where you can see the last 3 hands and Vpip/pfr of the table) so is realy hard to mark the hands because i have to whait like 10 seconds to have it on screen. They are oter problems too.

Of course that HM2 has good thing too, but is vain if u can't use them proprely.

I realy can't use HM2, it drive's me crazy, so i whant to use HM1 until HM2 becomes beter (I doubt that will happen soon) or until i'm gonna have the money to buy a much much faster computer. Now i have a laptop: CPU amd turion dual core 1,9 GHz, 2 GB DDR2, 320GB HDD (7200rpm, not 5400 like most laptops), video card: NVIDIA Geforce 8600M 512MB VRAM (dedicated). Is and old computer, but is not realy that bad. With HM1 whas working perfect.

I whas curious about one thing. So i have the HM2 license for 2 computers. I don't have 2 computers, but that is not the poit. The poit is: is there any posibility to use one of those licences on HM1?
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Thats not possible. You can contact sales@holdemmanager.com and ask for a temporary HM1 trial license.

For performance problems can you please try this first:
      - disable autorefresh under settings
      - change the player name for the reports to a name from which you have not much hands in your database
      - if you use the cash session widget on the home tab please close it.
      - disable Notecaddy under Hud options -> Displayed stats, the bottom right 2 switches.

Does this make any difference?
      Please post your computer specs too.
    • stbab4
      stbab4
      Bronze
      Thats not possible. You can contact sales@holdemmanager.com and ask for a temporary HM1 trial license.

For performance problems can you please try this first:
      - disable autorefresh under settings
      - change the player name for the reports to a name from which you have not much hands in your database
      - if you use the cash session widget on the home tab please close it.
      - disable Notecaddy under Hud options -> Displayed stats, the bottom right 2 switches.

Does this make any difference?
      Please post your computer specs too.
      What "temporary HM1 trial license" means? 1 month, 6 months? Is my HM2 license gonna be suspended while i have this temporary HM1 license?
      Onestly, i'm sick of changing settings and doing all kinds of things to make HM2 work proprely for me.
      I think i'm gonna contact the sales suport for a temporary HM1 trial license.

HM2 reminds me of AutoCAD2009, office 2007 and Windows Vista. :s_frown:
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Its probaby 180 days but sales will know in detail.
      And you can use HM2 during this time too.
    • 4ove4encence
      4ove4encence
      Bronze
      Hello, i have HM2 small stakes and i also want to use HM1. Is there any chance to do that? Its just lagging a lot on my old computer.