This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl50 At

• trickybob
      trickybob
      Bronze
      Villain is 23/23 and AF of 20 over 80 hands. He has raised the SB every time it is folded to him (x4). I have 3bet him x1 with K9 - he folded.

I prefer to call with AT pre. I think I'm ahead most of the the time on the flop given how much he likes to bet and the turn is a great card.

I should bet the river though? I check behind partly because I want to see his cards and partly because I am bit afraid because 50NL is new to me.

Ty

Everest, $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players

CO: $47.25 (94.5 bb)
      BTN: $88.50 (177 bb)
      SB: $56.80 (113.6 bb)
      Hero (BB): $49.75 (99.5 bb)
      UTG: $49.25 (98.5 bb)
      MP: $57 (114 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A T
      4 folds, SB raises to $1.25, Hero calls $0.75

Flop: ($2.50) 6 4 3 (2 players)
      SB bets $1.75, Hero calls $1.75

Turn: ($6) A (2 players)
      SB bets $4, Hero calls $4

River: ($14) 6 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

If you afraid he might 4-bet you then you can just call. I would personally go again 3-bet for value. He would very likely call with worse hands and even if he would fold you´re printing money by constantly 3-betting him.

Flop is not the best for you and unless you hit ace or T I think it is hard you to continue, even with spades I´m not sure if I want to call again, so I would likely just bluffraise him to 4$. I fold out all better Ax hands and also don´t give free cards hands, like KQ or 98 that might give up, but easily might barrel again if he feels you are floating too much.

Turn cal is standard and I would valuebet river 7$. he would very likely call all his KK-77 type hands and maybe some weaker Ax hands+ you don´t see let him your hand even if you know he would most of the times just going to c/f

best regards,