This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

v0.40 Error on Import hands

• ExConfessor
      ExConfessor
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      I have install a 0.40 version and can not import hands (manual and auto) (TitanPoker) now, because a programm crash. Using Windows Vista Ultimate.

Upd: also crashed on PartyPoker on importing hands.
  • 5 replies
    • Duane317
      Duane317
      Bronze
      I have the same problem. I think my database file is too big; it's 300MB so it automatically crashes the program :(
    • ExConfessor
      ExConfessor
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Maybe, but my database is empty (i have created new empty database because Elephant 0.40 can't open databases created by 0.36)
    • xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      Mine freezes up importing hands from Titan, but eventually it unfreezes and completes.

I'm only about 5000 hands strong though, so maybe with more hands it will have issues.
    • galam
      galam
      Bronze
      Also with 0.41?
    • Jim9137
      Jim9137
      Bronze
      I had this same problem, until I realized that the old databases were cluttering up my C: to the brim (and thus making it impossible to import large quantities of hands as there was no room for the temp file or even for the database), so I had to delete them with postgreSQL, along with the Elephant installation before reinstalling again.

Elephant really should clean up its own messes. :/

EDIT: Just realized it still has issues in importing (or analyzing?) the hands.