Bonus deposits and videos

• sparkytoo
      sparkytoo
      Bronze
      Hello everyone.Although Ive been a PS member for about two months now this is the 1rst time Ive posted.There is no doubt my game has improved since arriving here. Just a few questions.
      What is the best way for me to take advantage of the 1rst time depositor and the reload bonus at TITAN, I already have an account there through here?
      Why is it the videos are so hard for me to see? TY
  • 4 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello sparkytoo,

Since you received your starting capital at Titan- you cannot receive the first deposit bonus. You can however use our reload bonuses by simply depositing at Titan during the times detailed in the newspost: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Second-April-Special-Reload-Bonus-at-Titan-Poker_05307

As explained there, it does not matter if you actually cash out- and redeposit - as long as you do so in the a forementioned timeframes.

I am not sure what the problems with the videos are - you would have to explain this in more detail. If you have problems due to them being too small there are options to make them Full screen in the player.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • sparkytoo
      sparkytoo
      Bronze
      This is the part I dont understand You received your $50 starting capital at Titan Poker?
      The $50 you received from us after passing the quiz does not count as a deposit!
    • sparkytoo
      sparkytoo
      Bronze
      I hope someone can help?
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Originally posted by sparkytoo
      This is the part I dont understand You received your $50 starting capital at Titan Poker?
      The $50 you received from us after passing the quiz does not count as a deposit!
      Yes is not your deposit but is deposit from PS or more likly Titan poker(they have that kinda deal probably). And it count as your first deposit so unfortunatelly if you make any deposit it will be your second, thirdm etc. Now is 50% up to 500$ and since i like Titan i will deposit 100€ and than withdraw 100€(problem is i don't know how i will withdraw :D ).