This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 65s

• furculision
      furculision
      Bronze
      Hero (BB): $4.00
      UTG: $2.48
      MP: $12.85
      CO: $6.61
      BTN: $4.00
      SB: $4.00

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero is BB with 6 :spade: 5 :spade:
      4 folds, SB raises to $0.12, Hero raises to $0.36, SB calls $0.24

Flop: ($0.72) 2 :spade: 4 :diamond: K :diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.34, SB calls $0.34

Turn: ($1.40) A :spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks

River: ($1.40) Q :spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.95, SB folds

Villain seemed tight,he tried to steal like 50% of the time.What range do you assign pre-flop and for the c/c OTF?I feel like he is floating OOP quite often here with missed overcards,small pp's and some T9s/JTs.Am i right in assigning him this range?

I checked behind because i didn't want to fold my draw and i thought that getting a free card was better.

What do i do if he checks on that turn card and i bet (how much?) and he raises? What about a non-spade card?What do i do then?What if he c/c and donks on non-spade?What about a spade?Do i raise and try to get allin with a flush draw and a gutshot?

Also,what do you think about my betting size?I think i should have made it bigger OTF and smaller OTR.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello furculision,

Preflop: If you think he is calling a lot 3bets OOP then why do you 3bet in first place here? Don't like it at all. Rather just flat and play postflop.

As played
      Postflop: Would you really CB such an amount with Kx hand on the flop? Otherwise I would even consider 2nd barreling the turn with our extra equity + good scare-card.

Best Regards.