Hero (BB): $4.00
      UTG: $2.48
      MP: $12.85
      CO: $6.61
      BTN: $4.00
      SB: $4.00

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero is BB with 6 :spade: 5 :spade:
      4 folds, SB raises to $0.12, Hero raises to $0.36, SB calls $0.24

Flop: ($0.72) 2 :spade: 4 :diamond: K :diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.34, SB calls $0.34

Turn: ($1.40) A :spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks

River: ($1.40) Q :spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.95, SB folds

Villain seemed tight,he tried to steal like 50% of the time.What range do you assign pre-flop and for the c/c OTF?I feel like he is floating OOP quite often here with missed overcards,small pp's and some T9s/JTs.Am i right in assigning him this range?

I checked behind because i didn't want to fold my draw and i thought that getting a free card was better.

What do i do if he checks on that turn card and i bet (how much?) and he raises? What about a non-spade card?What do i do then?What if he c/c and donks on non-spade?What about a spade?Do i raise and try to get allin with a flush draw and a gutshot?

Also,what do you think about my betting size?I think i should have made it bigger OTF and smaller OTR.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello furculision,

Preflop: If you think he is calling a lot 3bets OOP then why do you 3bet in first place here? Don't like it at all. Rather just flat and play postflop.

As played
      Postflop: Would you really CB such an amount with Kx hand on the flop? Otherwise I would even consider 2nd barreling the turn with our extra equity + good scare-card.

Best Regards.