[DONE] Problem with sidekick & Party Poker

• DJDoubleD
      DJDoubleD
      Bronze
      Hi

I noticed that for the last 4 days, sidekick no longer detects my play @ party poker.
      To make sure i'm running the latest version, i redownloaded & reinstalled it, but no change.

Also nothing changed to my party poker settings, so no clue why it stopped working...
      Very unfortunate also since it missed a royal flush because of the malfunction :(
  • 5 replies
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey DJDoubleD,

please left click on PokerStrategy.com SideKicks tray logo and check if the autoimport folder is detected properly.

Please send us the latest logfiles via email to application[at]pokerstrategy[dot]com.

You'll find the logfiles at: %localappdata%\PokerStrategy.com\PokerStrategy.com SideKick\Logs.

(Copy this path to your windows explorer adress bar.)

Please include a link to this thread in your email.

Edit: I've posted the wrong email adress, sorry. (application-services[at]pokerstrategy[dot]com), however, you don't need to send it again.
    • DJDoubleD
      DJDoubleD
      Bronze
      I zipped all logfiles in the logs folder and sent them to the email you provided
      with reference to this thread.

When leftclicking the tray icon, sidekick claims to find no rooms while playing,
      even though HEM & HEM2 (on separate instances obv) still manage to import the hands
      without having changed the HH folders, indication the HH's are still being written to the filesystem as before. (also included this in the mail)

grtz
      DJ
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey DJDoubleD,

thank you for your email.

I've found the issue with PartyPoker and I'll forward it to my colleagues.

However, it seems like you didn't play a hand on PartyPoker on the 13th. Please open PartyPoker (and PokerStrategy.com SideKick) and play 2-3 hands.
      Close PokerStrategy.com SideKick and send us the logfiles for this day via email to application-services[at]pokerstrategy[dot]com.

Thanks!
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Please give us some feedback on this issue!
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hi,

without any feedback we have to assume that this problem is no longer relevant.

Please open a new thread in case you are experiencing something similar again.