BB ($2.26)
      UTG ($4)
      Hero ($4.49)
      CO ($7.22)
      BTN ($2.33)

Dealt to Hero K:diamond: A:heart:

UTG raises to $0.16, Hero calls $0.16, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $0.08

FLOP ($0.46) 5:heart: K:heart: 7:diamond:

BB checks, UTG bets $0.28, Hero raises to $0.80, BB folds, UTG calls $0.24

TURN ($1.50) 5:heart: K:heart: 7:diamond: J:heart:

UTG bets $1.04, Hero calls $1.04

RIVER ($3.58) 5:heart: K:heart: 7:diamond: J:heart: 3:heart:

UTG bets $2, Hero calls $2

17/15/2,5 91 hand

What to do on the turn - stack off or call? His line looks strong - bet/call flop and donk turn. If there was no FD this should be fold. But if I call then can I get out on the river if there is not heart? And also he might give up if the heart shows up, so I don't get money. So then I cannot count my implied odds. So then fold turn?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Preflop: Don't flat like that while you have so many opponents behind you with AK, either 3bet it or just fold.

As played
      Postflop: Well, first of all why do you raise so small on the flop? But otherwise I would be making the crying fold on the turn, we might not have the implied odds.

Best Regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Silver
      If I 3bet preflop, ,then at best I can get a flip vs his range. So then there is a fold if no call.

Well, first of all why do you raise so small on the flop?

I don't kno how much to raise, so I don't want to overraise and that happens :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Who was talking about a coin-flip at all? I am not planning to play for the stacks. You have 4 guys behind you whom you are giving good odds to call with any crap. I don't really like the flat-call and I wouldn't do it from MP.

Pot size raise would be $1,30, just make a bit smaller not so small that you are giving perfect odds for any draw. :P Although it seems after his Call like you made a min-raise, is that an error?