This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl4 Sh Ak

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($7.74)
      BB ($2.26)
      UTG ($4)
      Hero ($4.49)
      CO ($7.22)
      BTN ($2.33)

Dealt to Hero K:diamond: A:heart:

UTG raises to $0.16, Hero calls $0.16, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $0.08

FLOP ($0.46) 5:heart: K:heart: 7:diamond:

BB checks, UTG bets $0.28, Hero raises to $0.80, BB folds, UTG calls $0.24

TURN ($1.50) 5:heart: K:heart: 7:diamond: J:heart:

UTG bets $1.04, Hero calls $1.04

RIVER ($3.58) 5:heart: K:heart: 7:diamond: J:heart: 3:heart:

UTG bets $2, Hero calls $2

17/15/2,5 91 hand

What to do on the turn - stack off or call? His line looks strong - bet/call flop and donk turn. If there was no FD this should be fold. But if I call then can I get out on the river if there is not heart? And also he might give up if the heart shows up, so I don't get money. So then I cannot count my implied odds. So then fold turn?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Preflop: Don't flat like that while you have so many opponents behind you with AK, either 3bet it or just fold.

As played
      Postflop: Well, first of all why do you raise so small on the flop? But otherwise I would be making the crying fold on the turn, we might not have the implied odds.

Best Regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      If I 3bet preflop, ,then at best I can get a flip vs his range. So then there is a fold if no call.

Well, first of all why do you raise so small on the flop?

I don't kno how much to raise, so I don't want to overraise and that happens :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Who was talking about a coin-flip at all? I am not planning to play for the stacks. You have 4 guys behind you whom you are giving good odds to call with any crap. I don't really like the flat-call and I wouldn't do it from MP.

Pot size raise would be $1,30, just make a bit smaller not so small that you are giving perfect odds for any draw. :P Although it seems after his Call like you made a min-raise, is that an error?