[DONE] Sidekick quit working

• VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      I have it set to start running when the computer boots, and it is running, and when I click "display kicks" it shows the kicks window, but the statistics are from yesterdays session.
      The session this morning did not register.
      I rebooted, and am now playing again, and this session is not registering either.

Remedy?

Thanks,
      --VS
  • 8 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi VorpalF2F,

I've moved your thread to the relevant board where hopefully we can get an answer for you.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey VorpalF2F,

left click once on PokerStrategy.com SideKicks tray logo and check if the autoimport folder is detected properly in the popup.

Are you playing on the same site as before?
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      I have only one tracked site -- Party.
      The import folder says ...\[my name]\20120312
      Which is correct.
      The last kick that registered says it is from 2012/03/10, however, I actually earned the kick on 2012-03-09. Each day when I earned kicks, they showed the correct date as I earned them.
      The next day, the same kicks would be there, but the date would now be the current date.

The last kick recorded for example is the 3000 hand kick, which I earned on the 9th.
      it now says 2012/03/10 as I said, and it has recorded no hands since, even though I played on the 11th -- and of course today.

HEM2 is reading the hand histories, so I'm guessing that Party is recording them properly.

One other stat seems messed up:
      The "session length" shows as 02:26:26 -- which is more or less correct for the last session I played.
      The "total play time" stat, though shows 02:29:23, which is nonsense -- it is as though it is ignoring all my previous sessions.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      I'm probably having the same problem as this guy:
      [1393] Problem with sidekick & Party Poker

using XP, so there is no %localappdata% variable, but I located the logs.

Do you want 'em?
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      I should also mention that AVG popped up an identity threat notification once when starting sidekick, however it told it to always allow, and so far, it has not bothered me again, and nothing related to sidekick is in the quarantine area.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey VorpalF2F,

this issue is most likely caused by the current timezone set in your PartyPoker client.
      I'm going to forward this issue to my colleagues - In the meantime, try changing the timezone in the lower right hand corner in PartyPokers client.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Yes, that did the job.
      I suspect that I will be able to set the time zone back to the correct one once Europe is on summer time. Is that correct?
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Yes, I'd say that's correct.

To fix this, however, try installing all available windows updates.

I'm closing this thread for now, since your issue has been resolved. :)

Good luck at the tables!