[NL2-NL10] Nl25, CO, K7o, freeplay

• burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (9 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

MP1 ($35.35)
      MP2 ($4.40)
      MP3 ($25)
      Hero ($5)
      Button ($27.55)
      SB ($18.75)
      BB ($11.45)
      UTG ($9.90)
      UTG+1 ($46.55)

Preflop: Hero is CO with 7:heart: , K:club: .
      1 fold, UTG+1 calls $0.25, 2 folds, MP3 calls $0.25, Hero checks, 1 fold, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: ($1.25) 3:diamond: , 7:diamond: , 2:heart: (5 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, MP3 checks, Hero bets $1, SB folds, BB folds, UTG+1 folds, MP3 folds.

Final Pot: $1.25

I'd like to know if TPTK is strong enough hand to raise or go all-in in case of a freeplay and against so many opponents?

This time I had the position, so I think my decision was correct due to all the checks, but would it be correct to bet if there were players to act behind me? And the last question, is my hand worth less, because my top pair is only 7 high, I mean, should I not consider it made hand for this reason(overpairs possible)?
  • 2 replies
    • elrio
      elrio
      Bronze
      If i was in this hand i would do the same thing you did, you have TP and a good kicker so you can bet after al the checks, if somebody is stille behind you i would check and fold if he bets.
      If i would get calld after bet i would check/fold turn because somebody can have a slowplayed overpair. And most most likely a overcard wil come on the turn.

So wel played in this situation. I think so, dont know about other people

grtz elrio
    • Berliner1982
      Berliner1982
      Bronze
      Its close, since the board is so low, presents a lot of draws (Straight-, Flushdraws) and Overpairs are possible. When you have a lot of fold equity use it. But its not wrong to check behind here as well, since your TPTK will be worthless on most turncards and you play against 4 opponents.