letter to jokerstars

• peddy53
      peddy53
      Bronze
      Dear Sirs

Thank you for shafting me left rigt and center. having a few buy ins under ev its ok but when you play nl2 and end up with 20 bucks under ev thats great.
      and to get the icing on top of the cake you give me this

Another day in paradise :f_mad:

F**K U very much for your time

Regards

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (SB) ($0.81)
      BB ($2)
      UTG ($0.94)
      MP ($0.81)
      CO ($1.38)
      Button ($2.20)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 2:diamond: , 2:spade:
      1 fold, MP calls $0.02, CO calls $0.02, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.01, BB checks

Flop: ($0.08) J:spade: , 2:heart: , 2:club: (4 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, MP checks, CO checks

Turn: ($0.08) 8:diamond: (4 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, MP checks, CO bets $0.06, Hero calls $0.06, 2 folds

River: ($0.20) 8:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.13, CO raises to $0.33, Hero raises to $0.73 (All-In), CO calls $0.40

Total pot: $1.66 | Rake: $0.06

Hero had 2:diamond: , 2:spade: (four of a kind, twos).
      CO had 8:spade: , 8:heart: (four of a kind, eights).
      Outcome: CO won $1.60
  • 32 replies
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      oh noes 80 cents
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      Is this serious? 10 BI under EV? Im $250 under EV after 180k hands. Maybe i should write a letter.. Or better yet ill just try to improve my game and stop complaining :D
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      [x] proof poker is rigged
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      Dear peddy53,

I am very sorry for your loss. I know that life isn't always fair, and we all have to conquer great obstacles at some point. I know it might not make you feel better, but I can assure you that the games at PokerStars are fair. Poker is a game of variance, and sometimes you will lose a pot even if you are a favorite to win it.

To compensate your loss, and to give you a bright new start, I have decided to refund you for that 79 cents that you lost with your quads. And to make you feel even better, I have decided to give you a full cent for free! That's right, I will transfer 80 cents to you, as a gift.

Now all I need is your PokerStars nickname.

Yours, Kyyberi
    • peddy53
      peddy53
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dannywratten
      Is this serious? 10 BI under EV? Im $250 under EV after 180k hands. Maybe i should write a letter.. Or better yet ill just try to improve my game and stop complaining :D
      But not at nl2 :D

Just a rant nothing else
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kyyberi
      Dear peddy53,

I am very sorry for your loss. I know that life isn't always fair, and we all have to conquer great obstacles at some point. I know it might not make you feel better, but I can assure you that the games at PokerStars are fair. Poker is a game of variance, and sometimes you will lose a pot even if you are a favorite to win it.

To compensate your loss, and to give you a bright new start, I have decided to refund you for that 79 cents that you lost with your quads. And to make you feel even better, I have decided to give you a full cent for free! That's right, I will transfer 80 cents to you, as a gift.

Yours, Kyyberi
      :s_love: :f_love:
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kyyberi
      Dear peddy53,

Yours, Kyyberi
      loled so hard :f_love:
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      Anyone know the odds on being beat when you flop quads?

No straight flush draws possible.
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      surely less than 1% ?
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KozakFB
      Anyone know the odds on being beat when you flop quads?

No straight flush draws possible.
      You can't be beat when you flop quads, so I'm guessing you are saying what are the odds to get beaten by the river. With straight flush draw you could get beaten on the turn, but because you said without straight flush draw then it's 0.04% vs random hand and 0.1% if the villain is holding 88 as in this situation.

And c'mon people give Equilab a spin, it takes a bit more effort than writing a post but at least you learn something.
    • kidzoltan
      kidzoltan
      Platinum
      Kyyberi :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin:
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze

Patypoker should be also closed down i think, organized rigged live tourney :) Playing for way bigger money and he is not complaining that much there!
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      Also i wanted to ask that could u post your graph / stats or something more here?
    • redkillaa
      redkillaa
      Bronze
      I remember as yesterday my biggest pot lost,

Nl200 Rush poker 1 outter, $530 on pot..

damn..
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      OP i will ship you whole five bones if you never make a thread again.
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      You can open some theme about poker and nobody cares. But when u open theme like this all promoters affiliates and shills goes nutts
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      I know it might not make you feel better, but I can assure you that the games at PokerStars are fair.

1) You can't know that because you do not audit their software
      2) Your opinion can't be unreliable because you are making money from online poker as a couch.
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      well yesterday I lost 16 HU sngs in a row,and every all in spot I had better hand :( well I'm not proud with self and happy, but ehh, you can't do much about it. I guess everyone here got some -20-30bi sessions, so Congrats you`re not the only one!
    • Kyyberi
      Kyyberi
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by Vygantas82
      I know it might not make you feel better, but I can assure you that the games at PokerStars are fair.

1) You can't know that because you do not audit their software
      2) Your opinion can't be unreliable because you are making money from online poker as a couch.
      [x] Sarcasm failed.

If the software is rigged, don't you think that 2+2 internet geeks wouldn't find it out? They are looking 24/7 to have some sort of conspiracy evidence through databases and zillion hand histories.

My opinion is reliable, as it is just an opinion. Yes, I make few bucks as a coach, but I also make few bucks as a player. I have been 1 outered, I have been 1 outing, and I would find it strange if that wouldn't ever happen. I mean, for every 100 occasions that someone has 1 out, he will hit it about twice. Now think how often someone has 1 out during the day in PokerStars? A lot. And how often someone hits it? A lot.

But anyway, I love my tin foil hat. If you or OP ever come to Finland, I will give you one (hand made). And that 80c transfer is still valid for OP.