tournament tokens at Chili Poker

• aloo7
      aloo7
      Bronze
      Hi

Are there anyone who had tournament tokens at Chili Poker? Were they successfully transferred to your new Poker770 account?

I received an email regarding my new Poker770 account from Chili Poker. The email says ''The poker balance, loyalty programs and all your personal details will be automatically transferred to your new account.''

My FPP at Chili was transferred to my new Poker770 account. But my two $5.5 and fifteen $22 tournament tokens at Chili have not been transferred. I don't understand why they transferred FPP and didn't tokens. Both of them are equal to real money on online poker. It's fair to treat them same way.

Contacted Chili support, and they replied ''We have forwarded your request to the relevant department and you will receive a reply as soon as possible.'' on 3rd. I haven't received any emails since then. Replied 3 days ago, even so still no reply.

Searched for Chili support and helpful posts on 2plus2, however found nothing. I know they are busy replying to players like me. But can't wait anymore, so let me posting here.

Does Poker770 assure tournament tokens at Chili Poker? Or do you have nothing to do with like this matter?
  • 7 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi aloo7,

I think it's best to await a reply here on this issue and if unsuccessful we will see what we can do for you. Leave it another few days and keep us up-to-date with any developments.

As you mentioned there are probably a lot of requests going on at the moment and your patience will hopefully get rewarded :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • aloo7
      aloo7
      Bronze
      Hi HollyMichelle

Thank you for replying.

I know Chili support are busy, so await a reply from support770 here for now.

Could you reply, support770? Does Poker770 compensate tournament token at Chili Poker? Or do you have nothing to do with like this matter?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi again aloo7,

You're best bet would be to send our customer support a ticket with all the information provided here and they will relay your questions onto the Poker Room.

That's about all I can do for you here ;)

Let me know how things progress for you :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Hello aloo7,

In order to transfer your tokens from your Chili account to your new Poker770 account simply write us a message on this matter at support@poker770.co.uk mentioning your poker table nickname.

We will be happy to help you retrieve your invites!

Let me know if you have any other questions,

Regards,

Yoanna
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Thank you for stopping by with this information Yoanna.

Hopefully this helps you, aloo7!

Regards,
      Richard
    • aloo7
      aloo7
      Bronze
      Hi support770

Thank you for replying.

I emailed to support@poker770.co.uk, and tokens in Chili account were successfully transferred to 770 account. I appreciate that.

And thank you for your help, HollyMichelle.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No worries aloo7, glad to read everything worked out for you.

Happy grinding,
      Gary