Online poker banned in US..wat about India??

• rajitkumar
      rajitkumar
      Bronze
      I am just curious that the online poker has been banned in the US..Wha about India??Was it ever legalised also or no??coz no poker room accepts indian cards fr deposit that i know..withdrawal i havent tried yet coz i have just started to build my bankroll with the free $50 capital..I am crazy fr poker and want to get seriously involved..Have read and studied alot..Is there anyone who can clearly specify regarding the laws about online poker in India..I mean no grey area answers..clear and precise..Il b really thankful..
  • 3 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hey rajitkumar

There is a language selector up in the top right corner of this site. If you look you'll see there is an dedicated site for India... probably the best place to look for a definitive answer. I'd take the fact this exists at all as a pretty good sign. :f_grin:
    • rajitkumar
      rajitkumar
      Bronze
      Can u plz move this thread to India community page..I cant find it or i am already on it?? sorry fr askin stupid questions
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi there rajitkumar,

Please click on this link to find the Indian Community

I don't believe it's possible to move threads from community to community.

I will try and get you an answer on the legality of Poker in India within the next few hours.

Best regards,
      Gary