Bonus code??

• rajitkumar
      rajitkumar
      Bronze
      hi i had passed the quiz and got the initial $10 on Titan poker..Now if i want to create an account on other rooms like poker770,pokerstars,party poker etc,what coupon code or marketing code or bonus code whatever u call it shall i use?? is it 5x10??or somethin else..also is the code to get d account associated to pokerstrategy.com,do i have to put d same code it is showin for gettin the $50 or some other code...its confusing..
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi rajitkumar,

Hope you are well?

Congratulations on passing the quiz and receiving your free $50 at Titan Poker. It will be released in stages. You will receive $10 every week as long as you generate 50c of rake every week. You probably already know this already though :D

So on to your question now ;)

There are different sign up codes for different rooms.

If you visit this page and click on a certain room, there is detailed instructions on how to track your account to PokerStrategy.com correctly.

If you need any help with a certain room, please reply here and we will do our best to assist you ;)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey rajitkumar,

How are you coming along now? Having any problems? :)
    • rajitkumar
      rajitkumar
      Bronze
      i cant play at more than one ipoker room at 1 time?i was thinkin to play all d freerolls :-(
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rajitkumar
      i cant play at more than one ipoker room at 1 time?i was thinkin to play all d freerolls :-(
      Hi rajitkumar,

Not at the same time, no.

hope this helps
      Ingrid