This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Bonus code??

• rajitkumar
      rajitkumar
      Bronze
      hi i had passed the quiz and got the initial $10 on Titan poker..Now if i want to create an account on other rooms like poker770,pokerstars,party poker etc,what coupon code or marketing code or bonus code whatever u call it shall i use?? is it 5x10??or somethin else..also is the code to get d account associated to pokerstrategy.com,do i have to put d same code it is showin for gettin the $50 or some other code...its confusing..
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi rajitkumar,

Hope you are well?

Congratulations on passing the quiz and receiving your free $50 at Titan Poker. It will be released in stages. You will receive $10 every week as long as you generate 50c of rake every week. You probably already know this already though :D

So on to your question now ;)

There are different sign up codes for different rooms.

If you visit this page and click on a certain room, there is detailed instructions on how to track your account to PokerStrategy.com correctly.

If you need any help with a certain room, please reply here and we will do our best to assist you ;)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey rajitkumar,

How are you coming along now? Having any problems? :)
    • rajitkumar
      rajitkumar
      Bronze
      i cant play at more than one ipoker room at 1 time?i was thinkin to play all d freerolls :-(
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rajitkumar
      i cant play at more than one ipoker room at 1 time?i was thinkin to play all d freerolls :-(
      Hi rajitkumar,

Not at the same time, no.

hope this helps
      Ingrid