Hem2

• benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      Hello, I am using HEm2 and I was wondering maybe there is someone else who is using it as well and could give me an advice reffering to HUDs. I am using the standard HUD now, but I know it isn't good, maybe someone could tell which hud layout should I use or what stats should be included in it? I am playing 6max cash, MTT tournaments, sometimes SNG.. I don't really like swithcing from 1 HUD to another, I would prefer 1 combined layout so I can learn it and use all the time... please any suggestions?
  • 9 replies
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi Benaars

What stats in a HUD depends from person to person. Some people have only the basic stats in their HUD, others have 20+ stats in their HUD. I use:

won;loss/hands
      vpip/pfr/3B/AF
      Cbet/steal/wtsd

I use the basics. For example Cbet. It shows the % of Cbet on flop, but if I click on the number I get the more advanced stats for cbet flop/turn/river/fold to cbet flop/turn/river. Because of this my HUD is smaller and my screen isn't that full with number and it is less exhausting for my brain.

I do use HEM1, but it's the same for HEM2 I guess.

Regards
      RasTweet
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      Well I think this is good hud, isn't it?

WTSD/W$SD/Hands
      VPIP/PFR/3bet/FTo3bet/Squeeze/4bet
      Steal/FtoSteal/Reasteal/FtoReasteal
      AF/Cbet Flop/Fold toCbet Flop/CbetTurn/TurnFoldToCbet
      vs Missed Cbet Bet IP/Bet OOP

But I cannot find FOLD To 3BET ! where is it? It's not under 3bet, is it 3bet success%?
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      In HEM 2 it's called "TOT Fold to 3bet" so just click on Show Stats Alphabetically and you should find it easily. Or it's just under "vs 3bet"

About the HUD layout you posted, you might want to throw some stats out just so it's not that big, because it looks like you are not that advanced with using HUD and you could get lost in all the numbers. You could use abbreviations to get used to the HUD, but if you are playing on small tables then that HUD will take up too much space with the abbreviations.
      And if you don't want to change HUD's when playing cash or tournaments then you should add "Big Blinds" for the tournaments.

And you probably will want some colors, so this is a good coloring chart, but it's for 6max

• RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi Benaars

I have to agree with Krishjanis with tossing away a couple of things. This HUD is just SOO big.

About fold to 3bet: Look in your post on the 2nd line, the 4th stat. That is FTo3bet. Isn't that what you are looking for?

Regards
      RasTweet
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RasTweet
      About fold to 3bet: Look in your post on the 2nd line, the 4th stat. That is FTo3bet. Isn't that what you are looking for?
      He was saying that he can't find it inside HEM2, I'm pretty sure he can read his own post.

Regards
      Krishjanis :coolface:
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Krishjanis
      Originally posted by RasTweet
      He was saying that he can't find it inside HEM2, I'm pretty sure he can read his own post.

Regards
      Krishjanis :coolface:
      Waw :facepalm: I was thinking that he was copying his HUD while he was setting it up on HEM2.

Sorry for my shitty last post then!

Regards
      RasTweet
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold

And if you don't want to change HUD's when playing cash or tournaments then you should add "Big Blinds" for the tournaments.

Didn't really get that; where should I add big blinds?
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by benaars

Didn't really get that; where should I add big blinds?
      When you are creating your HUD search for a stat called "Big Blinds" you can find it by showing the stats in alphabetical order or it's under Misc, and just add it to your HUD so it's always there when you are playing cash or tournaments.

You could also just select your created HUD and create New HUD and it will have everything as the HUD you created it from, so then you can have two identical HUDs and add "Big Blinds" to the second one and set it up that it shows up only for tournaments in "Site Options" tab and set the first one to show up for cash games without the big blind stat. Really the whole reason to do that is so the cash games have a one less stat :f_biggrin:
      I hope you got what I wanted to say.
    • benaars
      benaars
      Gold
      yes. thank you for your reply! :)