888 sidekick promo

• pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      what happend with the 888 5 of a kind sidekick promo??? who r the winners? what is the update?? i guess there were some raffle prize to announce in public!! so i want to know the update on that..
  • 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi pieal,

The promotion didn't end yet, it will be announced next week I assume once we collected all data and announce the winners as we always do. :) Good luck!

A reminder for you, just in case you wanted to read it again!

Win $888 when you win with 88

888 KickEvery time you win with pocket 8s at 888poker, you will receive the 'Five of a Kind - 8s' Kick. Collect as many as you can from February 15 - March 14 and you will have a greater chance of winning $888 cash.

How does it work?

1.) Download the PokerStrategy.com SideKick
      2.) Run the PokerStrategy.com SideKick software while playing on a tracked 888poker account. create one now.
      3.) Earn the 'Five of a Kind - 8s' Kick by winning with pocket 8s at 888poker between February 15, 00:00 GMT and March 14, 00:00 GMT.
      4.) The $888 will be raffled among ALL communities shortly after the promotion ends and the winner will be publicly announced.

Hope this helps
      Ingrid
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      thnx IngridN
      i was looking for this post :)
      but there r few error in sidekick.. i start up automatically when i turn my computer on. BUT i dont count my kicks. so i have to manually close and turn on the software. so i missed lots of kicks..
      also noticed some kicks got vanished !! like i saw i got the 7th heaven kick... but next time in the software i cant see it!!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi again :)

Let me ask Markus to come help you as he is much better explaining these technical things than me :rolleyes:

Ingrid
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey pieal,

left click the tray icon of PokerStrategy.com SideKick once (when your poker client is opened and you are logged it in). You should see a popup containing the logo for the opened poker client and the path where your hand history is stored.
      ALso, make sure your hand history is saved locally, in case the above mentioned popup isn't listing anything at all.

Please report back. :)

About the "7th heaven kick". We removed 3 kicks a few days ago, because we changed the winning conditions for those kicks. This happend on purpose and we are sorry for the inconvenience. You should be able to unlock them again! :)
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mrk1988
      About the "7th heaven kick". We removed 3 kicks a few days ago, because we changed the winning conditions for those kicks. This happend on purpose and we are sorry for the inconvenience. You should be able to unlock them again! :)
      7th hell kick way more achievable IMHO. :f_p: