Choosing a poker platform...Questions!!

• firebullgr
      firebullgr
      Bronze
      Last 2 months managed to grow a bankroll of 300-320$ playing NL2 NL5 24-tables on Pokerstars...
      Now i want to withdraw knowing that level on players in other platforms is way lower, also because i want to have a bonus running while playing, and lastly because i want to purchase hm2...

So there r my questions:
      Which poker platforms is multi-table-friendly 24-table mostly?
      For example pokerstars offer the ctrl+8 hotkey for stacking tables...
      Is there any site offering something similar?
      Also i want the site to be trusted withdraw-wise but this is obvious :D

And my second question is... Do we get discount for purchasing HM2 through pokerstrategy?

Thanks for the answers in advance!!
  • 2 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey my friend :)

First of all to help you find a new poker room have you tried this thread? Choosing the right Poker Room for you! some guys with plenty of information about all the different rooms in there to help you pick the perfect one to suit you :)

From my limited experience you're not gonna find another site where there is enough traffic or the software is suitable for firing up 24 tables but i might be wrong.

Second of all, sorry but currently there is no discount for buying HM2 through PokerStrategy.com

Hope you get sorted with a new room soon let us know where you pick,

Regards
      Carl
    • BrendanH
      BrendanH
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Second of all, sorry but currently there is no discount for buying HM2 through PokerStrategy.com
      Hey guys

Things change quickly round here :D and since last Monday there is now a massive discount if you buy HM2 through PokerStrategy.com before April 15. For example, you can now purchase HM2 Small Stakes for just $25 - it normally retails at $59.99.

Further details about the offer are available in this news article or you can go directly to our forum discussion about the offer.

BTW, nice bankroll building. :s_cool:

Best regards
      Brendan