pass the quiz but no choices of poker tables?

• 2 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

Welcome at Pokerstrategy and congratulation for passing the quiz. :)

Here (<-- Click me) you can find the plattforms, where you can get the $50.

But if it is alloud to give you a tipp: These two rooms are not the best ones, maybe it is wise to wait a while for other rooms.

Have fun at Strategy!
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi there markwilliamcruz,

Unfortunately due to country specific restrictions, the free $50 is not currently available to residents of the Philippines. Rooms where the free $50 are available change quite often and it may be available in the near future, but we cannot pinpoint the exact moment I'm sorry.

However, making a first deposit through pokerstrategy.com will enable you to receive a first deposit bonus. See our list of participating poker rooms for details by clicking here:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

This will enable you to access the vast amount of vidoes, articles and live coachings we offer.

You are also more than welcome to join our No Limit Beginners course, which is totally free and you can join or leave when it is convenient to you. Detalis are in the link at the bottom of this post.

Even more information is behind the link 'Questions?', which will get you started on your journey whatever game type you play.

Finally, as disappointing as not receiving the free $50 is, pokerstrategy offers so much more that the small amount of money on offer pales into insignificance.

I hope this information helps and I wish you the best regards,

Mal.