This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] min chk/raise turn 3bet pot

• nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      Hi vilians 3bet was 9, im thinking i should 4bet bluff my tens here as the sb is calling alot? when the flop is checked to me i bet for protection and for value against smaller pocket pairs, turn is ace which i can rep and fire river to try and fold a jack or stop him bluffing river to give me a cheap showdown, when he check raises me im confused so just give up, how would you play this hand, thanks

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $15.58
      BB:
      $11.65
      Hero:
      $10.54

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with T:heart: , T:club:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, SB calls $0.25, BB raises to $0.90, Hero calls $0.60, SB calls $0.60.

Flop: ($2.70) J:club: , 6:spade: , 4:diamond: (3 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $1.35, SB folds, BB calls $1.35.

Turn: ($5.40) A:spade: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $2.5, BB raises to $5.00, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $12.90
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello nefarious26,

Betting the flop is still find to protect from overcards but I don't really like to turn our hand into bluff on turn. I would rather give up there and Check behind.

Best Regards.