Ipoker for Mac

• 5 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hi philiveyfan what is it you want to know? just if you can play ipoker on mac?

I have no idea as i don't own a mac i'll see if i can find any information about it though and get back to you shortly

Carl
    • philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly

I have no idea as i don't own a mac i'll see if i can find any information about it though and get back to you shortly

Carl
      Yes please because I like this software and only own macs if you can get back asap really appreciate that....hurry before i put u all in lol
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by philiveyfan

Carl
      Yes please because I like this software and only own macs if you can get back asap really appreciate that....hurry before i put u all in lol
      Hi philiveyfan,

I've answered your query in another thread, please click here to access the thread.

Cheers,

Mark
    • philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MarkQuick
      Originally posted by philiveyfan

Carl
      Hi philiveyfan,

I've answered your query in another thread, please click here to access the thread.

Cheers,

Mark
      How did that answer my question I asked if i can play ipoker not partpoker
    • kruger32
      kruger32
      Bronze
      Haha, he was asking about iPoker not partypoker.

iPoker's software does not run on mac.
      You need to play from the browser instead which sucks ass.

So you might want considering crossover or VMware; or even boot camp. They allow you to run windows software on your mac.