wrong section.
      Otherwise, place is pretty fishy,
      but 1. software is terrible
      2. not enough bonuses or rakeback
      so i wouldnt recommend it.
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      i don't agree with cveti about the bonuses. It's true that their points have more or less no use, but the first deposit bonus is just awesome! It's very easy to clear even on the micros and I now I regret that I didn't deposit the full amount.

So I suggest that you deposit there - you may just clear the bonus and then move somewhere else if you like to.
    • aanty2000
      aanty2000
      Bronze
      how much does it take to clear the bonus at nl 50 ?
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      i don't know how much but it's easy definitely - it's quite a generous bonus.
      as for SNG the math is simple:
      8 points per bonus dollar(released in 10$ increments), every dollar in taxes equals 5 points.
      that's 62,5% rake back.
      usually bonuses in other sites equal not more than 30-40%(at full tilt its 42%)
    • sargemojoe
      sargemojoe
      Bronze
      I actually really like playing on Mansion.... When the bloody software works 100%! Far too often I will get myself involved in a number of SnGs at the same time and will get disconnected from the server time and time again during the game, to the point where the only way to remedy the situation is for me to close the software and reopen it and then it seems to work for 30seconds then disconnects again.

Doesn't happen all the time, but yes far too often. Have finally been able to withdraw my funds now after much stuffing around, creating new accounts etc as I had to create another account in US dollars so I could deposit with neteller in order to withdraw with neteller! I just withdrew my funds about 10minutes ago... God knows how long it's going to take to actually get to my neteller account!

I'm moving onto full tilt poker next I think with a decent bankroll of about $500... Full Tilt here I come!! :D
    • tzveti
      tzveti
      Bronze
      @finchybg - I assume you are a SNG player.Bonuses are FAR from easy to clear at cash games.ANd as you said, the points worth nothing, the "store" sux, the software sux, no rakeback - no tnks.Only advantage is the huge amounts of fish
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      can you clear the bonus at nl50/nl100 in 2 weeks ?
    • sargemojoe
      sargemojoe
      Bronze
      If you multi table and play a few hours a day, sure. I think multi-tabling about 10 tables on NL25 playing SSS I was getting near to 50-100 points an hour.
    • c4ught
      c4ught
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sargemojoe
      If you multi table and play a few hours a day, sure. I think multi-tabling about 10 tables on NL25 playing SSS I was getting near to 50-100 points an hour.
      How did you 10 table what screen resolution were you using? My graphics card seems to have some random resolutions so i cant perfectly fit 6/9 tables on my screen which isnt a massive problem but still annoying.
    • sargemojoe
      sargemojoe
      Bronze
      1280x1024... there is overlapping going on.. I can fit 4 in 3 rows (so 12 max I would play) and adjust it so that there is at least some of a poker table visible.. ie not one poker table can be overlapped by one or more poker tables.
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      what i want to say is that the mansion bonus is easier than the majority of the other site's bonuses.
      you can clear it even at the micros if you play regularly, as for another sites - this task is simply impossible, you have to play higher levels to claim the whole bonus.
      it's worth it, if you play 0.25/0.50, put 1000$ in, clear the bonus for 1-2 or 3 max weeks, and you are 500$ up from the bonus - as simple as that :)

bonus whoring it is called i think :)