$14.44
      MP3:
      $10.00
      CO:
      $15.25
      BU:
      $10.10

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q, K.
      2 folds, BU raises to $0.30, Hero calls $0.25, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.7) Q, 5, 3 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($0.7) 3 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.40, BU calls $0.40.

River: ($1.5) 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.80, BU raises to $3.83, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.3.

villain 21/17 af 3.0 riv agg 15% ft3bet 40%(5) cbet 76 ftcbet 33 236hands

The guy doesn't like to fold to 3bets,so i decide not to 3bet because i don't want to play KQo oop in a 3bet pot vs a guy who doesn't like to fold vs cbet.

Flop - plan is to c/call
      Turn - value bet
      River Get value from 99,TT,JJ, maybe QJ,QT but i think he would have bet these hands him self on the flop
  • 2 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Same wrong reason to not 3bet which is actually a reason to 3bet -> we get him to call worse hands.

As played, bet bigger on flop and turn for value. His range there usually has showdown value but is worse than KQ. He only has like ~5 slowplay combos on the turn which don't always slowplay so your hand is golden. You value town JJ, TT, 99, 88, 77 and 66.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello cozacu,

Preflop: Well, KQo is a bit different hand. It can still get called from a lot worse Kx/Qx hands. What about his steal from BTN? According to that we can base our actions. But neither the flat ain't wrong. But again how does BB play here? :)

As played
      Turn: Most likely I would still bet a bit bigger on the turn to protect our hand and at the same time gain value from worse PPs.
      River: But otherwise the river is cruel, I can't really understand what he is representing there. With some dynamics I might even call down here. Without any specific information of course folding is standard.

Best Regards.