Inviting my parent for free $50?

• ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      My parent just read the basic articles from my account and is now ready to start a poker career. My questions:

1. Can I invite my parent for the free $50?
      2. If yes what documents do we need to upload to proof we're seperate users and will be playing on two different computers?
      3. What are the steps I need to follow in order to succeed?
      4. Which poker room offers the starting $50 capital nowadays?
  • 3 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey ragney,

Your parents can sign up for sure :)

They will need to create their own accounts of course, they will then need to go though our standard checks, such as ID Check if required.

As for documents, I'm not sure whats required to pass the ID Checks as I haven't needed to go through it myself. Drivers Licence, Passport etc.

They wont be treated as your Parents, but as a everyday users, so no special steps needed :]

You can view the Poker Rooms here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/

If this will cause you to have more than one account at a Specific room I'd advise you contact them first to explain your situation, make sure more than one account is allowed.
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Thanks. The pokerroom link does not work because I already got the $50 :)

So could you write which rooms offer a starting $50? Along the rakeback/promotion deals without any deposit.
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hello, Ragney.

I corrected a minor typo in the link Matt had provided, now you should be able to see the listing from your account as well.

Regards,
      Richard