• 4 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Well hello at last FuZziiliito and welcome!

So you've been hiding have you? Well, perhaps you'd like to tell us a little about yourself now? Like have you got experience of playing poker, or are you starting out? Where are you from, I hope it's sunny there, it certainly isn't where I live, just foggy and dull.

Anyway I hope you get past the quiz very soon so we can get you going! :)

Meanwhile if there is anything you'd like to know about the site, or if you have questions, let us know, ok?

Best regards and have fun,

Mal.
    • FuzZziiLiito
      FuzZziiLiito
      Basic
      Originally posted by gadget51

So you've been hiding have you? Well, perhaps you'd like to tell us a little about yourself now? Like have you got experience of playing poker, or are you starting out? Where are you from, I hope it's sunny there, it certainly isn't where I live, just foggy and dull.

Meanwhile if there is anything you'd like to know about the site, or if you have questions, let us know, ok?

Mal.
      Yeah i have played since 2007 so quite a while,only just found your site ive been a member of a video uploading forum for a few years but its becoming a site for arguing now rather than poker so googled and here i am.I play Various stakes although primarily play HU Hyper s&g 's now.Occasional MTT's on a sunday.
      From Leeds UK,so always dull and grim!!!I already have accounts set up with thm sites so im presuming i cant take the quiz so i havent bothered.Be nice to find out im wrong!!!!
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FuzZziiLiito
      Originally posted by gadget51

Mal.
      Yeah i have played since 2007 so quite a while,only just found your site ive been a member of a video uploading forum for a few years but its becoming a site for arguing now rather than poker so googled and here i am.I play Various stakes although primarily play HU Hyper s&g 's now.Occasional MTT's on a sunday.
      From Leeds UK,so always dull and grim!!!I already have accounts set up with thm sites so im presuming i cant take the quiz so i havent bothered.Be nice to find out im wrong!!!!
      Hi FuzZziiLiito

It all depends on which sites you have accounts. If you don't have an account on 770poker I'm pretty sure you can take the quiz and make an account there.
      EDIT: if you go to the following link it should show you the rooms where you can get the $50 starting capital. If you have an account on all of them, then yeah you can't get it anymore I guess.
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/

Regards
      RasTweet
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey FuzZziiLiito,

Sadly if you already have accounts at the Poker Rooms Here then you will not be able to claim the free $50 :(

But this doesn't stop you signing up at any of our other Poker Rooms! You can sign up to them, providing you don't have an account on them all of course! :D You will be able to take advantage of the Deposit Bonus and any Freerolls we have going there, exclusive for our Members.

This will also allow you to earn Strategy Points and become Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum or even Diamond! Thus unlocking alot of our learning material for you :]

Any question, feel free to shoot them at us!