Improving my game

• Michael1199
      Michael1199
      Bronze
      Hey guys.

I feel like I need to improve my game. I play a lot of $2.50 180 man turbos on stars and I've got an ok profit on this game. But when I got into other tournaments with bigger fields I rarely make it ITM. Is it worth me paying for coaching lessons or sign up to any websites that you pay for or can I find everything I need here to improve :)

Thanks
  • 7 replies
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      Hi Michael

Since you are playing micro mtsng's it should be absolutly sufficient to go through the content that is offered here.
      The strategy articles are a good way to start and get the fundamental strategies. They should help you a lot with basic stuff that is necessary to succeed. I would especially recommend:

As you can see, most of the content is for silver+. So you should consider playing tracked at some pokersite. The status should be kind of easy to achieve then. The alternative would be buying the status at our points store. 19$ for 3 months of silver is a fair price imo. 89$ for 3 months of gold is quite good as well.

When you are done reading through the articles i suggest a look into our video section. There are 5 actual videos covering the 2,5$ and 12$ 180man which are available for silver. A few more for higher status'. I filtered them for you:
      Klick

One of them is even available for Basic - so you might have a look at it.

I don't think that it is a good idea to invest money into coachings at this point. Coachings are expensive and you should be able to beat those mtsng's without them by simply taking the offers of Pokerstrategy.

If you have further questions feel free to ask!

Regards,
      Asaban
    • Michael1199
      Michael1199
      Bronze
      Thanks for your detailed reply asaban appreciate that. Definitely makes sense then not to pay for coaching lessons. Think I will just purchase the silver then hopefully take the advice given, earn decent profit then purchase gold lol. I'm looking to improve my mtt tourneys with a bigger field than 180s so I'm guessing there is a lot of content on these tournaments?

Thanks
      Michael
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      There are ~50 videos about MTT's that are available for silver or lower. A lot more for gold and higher (~150). Every month a few new videos are released. So I think you should find enough content.

I filtered all MTT videos that are available for Basic, Bronze and Silver:
      Klick

You may as well have a look at the videos (10) that are already available for you:
      Klick

There was also a news about the silver status released today:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Want-Silver-Status-Here-s-What-You-ll-Get_57325/

Regards,
      Asaban
    • Michael1199
      Michael1199
      Bronze
      Thanks asaban. I have purchased silver status so will be doing some studying before I go back to the tables. Watched a couple already and learnt a lot. Half my problem is playing the wrong hands out of position. Thanks again for your help :)

Michael
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      He Michael1199,

thx for your trust in PokerStrategy.com.
      Please also do not miss out on our weekly live tournament coaching with our coaches Tiltberger and grummeler. It takes place every monday and you can see the timezone adjusted link here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/coaching/165516/

Hope you'll find the time to drop in there,too!
    • Michael1199
      Michael1199
      Bronze
      Il definitely be there. Hopefully I finish work on time :)

Thanks svenbe
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      @AssadKamran91:

Hi AssadKamran,
      unfortunately I had to delete your post. Only coaches are aloud to offer private coachings. If you are interested in becoming a coach for pokerstrategy.com feel free to send an application to Coach@PokerStrategy.com.

Regards,
      Asaban