Didn't enter "strategy-en"

• 6 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I would suggest contacting PokerStars support before making any deposit, asking whether they can add the tracking, as the account is so newly opened and it was an honest mistake.

The best we can do is hope they will be reasonable about it.

Regards,
      Richard
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

Have you download the software from this side here? In that case you have a big chance that your acc is tracked over Strategy. Inside the german com was a case like yours.

And as I understood you right: You have the point information sharing inside the software under options? If there is that point, you are tracked over Strategy.
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Silicernium
      Hallo!

Have you download the software from this side here? In that case you have a big chance that your acc is tracked over Strategy. Inside the german com was a case like yours.

And as I understood you right: You have the point information sharing inside the software under options? If there is that point, you are tracked over Strategy.
      Thnx both of you for reply,

I did clear cockies and made download from here. I just didn't see field at first page to enter Marketing code. At first page only thing they asked for was screen name
      password
      mail
      and how did I heard about PS, where I wrote-pokerstrategy.com

After that, there was a screen with tearms and conditions where I checked that I agree.
      I didn't even made validation of my email.

I cant understand what you mean with your last sentence.
      Please clarify.

doctorkgb
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      Everything is fine now. Stars support told me that I am linked.

Thank you guys for your effort,
      best wishes
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Glad to hear it worked out fine!

Hope you have a great time crushing their tables and printing money then!

Regards,
      Richard
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by doctorkgb

I cant understand what you mean with your last sentence.
      Please clarify.

doctorkgb
      Congratz, that you are linked to Strategy. :)

To your question. Look inside this (<-- Click me) Post. There you have a picture of what I am meaning. :)

Sorry for my bad english.