[NL20-NL50] Nl50sh QQ

• jachis
      UTG 79/51, fold to cbet flop 35%,fold to cbet turn 65%, wtsd 31%
      SB 19/14, fold to cbet 60%, fold to turn cbet 60%
      I was 3betting the UTG guy a lot so that might have induced a lighter call from SB.

$0.25/$0.50 No Limit Holdem
      6 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

UTG ($55.75)
      UTG+1 ($58.85)
      hero (CO) ($86.04)
      BTN ($49.25)
      SB ($50)
      BB ($17.38)

Pre-Flop: ($0.75, 6 players) hero is CO Q:heart: Q:diamond:
      UTG raises to $1, 1 fold, hero raises to $5.25, 1 fold, SB calls $5, 1 fold, UTG calls $4.25

Flop: 7:diamond: Q:spade: K:heart: ($16.25, 3 players)
      SB checks, UTG checks, hero bets $8, SB calls $8, UTG calls $8

Turn: 10:diamond: ($40.25, 3 players)
      SB checks, UTG checks, hero bets $72.79,

I jamming here perfectly fine? Should I have thought on the flop, that I should cbet bigger, so the pot is more bigger on the turn if they both call?
      I actually dont expect the SB tp fold to often on the turn cause he either has the rare KQ or maybe KJ, maybe AK which I dont know why he wouldnt 4bet pre.
      Im not worried about the UTG cause if he has anything playable, he'll probably call. He did call a lot cbets and fold a lot of turns. Also he almost always bet vs missed cbet on turn. If we were HU not 3ways, would ch/shoving the turn be ok line?
  • 2 replies
    • DeLau

I would definitely cbet bigger here vs the fish. If he has Kx or Qx or even a draw, he will most probably call any bet. I wouldn't think too much about keeping the SB in the pot because I think he missed this a lot. I don't think he is coldcalling KJ, even KQ vs a 3bet. I think this is JJ - 99 mostly and he is folding alot, no matter what bet. Apparently he did call, not sure what he had there.

I would potbet the flop and shove turn.
    • Kaitz20

board isn´t that drawy that you should make it a lot bigger than potsize bet. I would bet there likely 9$ just to build more pot.
      I like your turn shove. UTG would never going to fold pair+draw or even tp hand and SB might also call with worse hands.

If we were HU not 3ways, would ch/shoving the turn be ok line?
      - can´t really c/rai since you´re ip, but if you were oop then it is perfectly fine c/rai turn

best regards,