This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl50sh QQ

• jachis
      jachis
      Bronze
      UTG 79/51, fold to cbet flop 35%,fold to cbet turn 65%, wtsd 31%
      SB 19/14, fold to cbet 60%, fold to turn cbet 60%
      I was 3betting the UTG guy a lot so that might have induced a lighter call from SB.

$0.25/$0.50 No Limit Holdem
      6 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG ($55.75)
      UTG+1 ($58.85)
      hero (CO) ($86.04)
      BTN ($49.25)
      SB ($50)
      BB ($17.38)

Pre-Flop: ($0.75, 6 players) hero is CO Q:heart: Q:diamond:
      UTG raises to $1, 1 fold, hero raises to $5.25, 1 fold, SB calls $5, 1 fold, UTG calls $4.25

Flop: 7:diamond: Q:spade: K:heart: ($16.25, 3 players)
      SB checks, UTG checks, hero bets $8, SB calls $8, UTG calls $8

Turn: 10:diamond: ($40.25, 3 players)
      SB checks, UTG checks, hero bets $72.79,

I jamming here perfectly fine? Should I have thought on the flop, that I should cbet bigger, so the pot is more bigger on the turn if they both call?
      I actually dont expect the SB tp fold to often on the turn cause he either has the rare KQ or maybe KJ, maybe AK which I dont know why he wouldnt 4bet pre.
      Im not worried about the UTG cause if he has anything playable, he'll probably call. He did call a lot cbets and fold a lot of turns. Also he almost always bet vs missed cbet on turn. If we were HU not 3ways, would ch/shoving the turn be ok line?
  • 2 replies
    • DeLau
      DeLau
      Bronze
      Hi,

I would definitely cbet bigger here vs the fish. If he has Kx or Qx or even a draw, he will most probably call any bet. I wouldn't think too much about keeping the SB in the pot because I think he missed this a lot. I don't think he is coldcalling KJ, even KQ vs a 3bet. I think this is JJ - 99 mostly and he is folding alot, no matter what bet. Apparently he did call, not sure what he had there.

I would potbet the flop and shove turn.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

board isn´t that drawy that you should make it a lot bigger than potsize bet. I would bet there likely 9$ just to build more pot.
      I like your turn shove. UTG would never going to fold pair+draw or even tp hand and SB might also call with worse hands.

If we were HU not 3ways, would ch/shoving the turn be ok line?
      - can´t really c/rai since you´re ip, but if you were oop then it is perfectly fine c/rai turn

best regards,