MP: $11.22
      CO: $2.80
      BTN: $5.57
      SB: $3.17
      BB: $5.91
      Hero (UTG): $5.00

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.07) Hero has 7:diamond: 8:diamond:

Hero raises to $0.20, fold, CO raises to $0.35, fold, SB calls $0.33, fold, Hero calls $0.15

Flop: ($1.10, 3 players) 5:diamond: 7:club: 6:club:
      SB checks, Hero checks, CO checks

Turn: ($1.10, 3 players) A:diamond:
      SB bets $0.35, Hero raises to $1.00, fold, SB calls $0.65

River: ($3.10, 2 players) A:spade:
      SB bets $1.82 and is all-in, fold

SB wins $2.97

17/0/1 over 17 hands
  • 2 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      I think I like to lead here. You haven't really given any details about CO, only SB. We have good equity and playability (especially on cards like this Turn which gives us the backdoor FD). We have 45% equity vs overpairs on this Flop.

SB doesn't rep much strength with his weak bet and you still can rep strength since you might be checking to the raiser on the Flop. I do not mind your raise and I don't think CO will ship over your raise with AK too often so you can play your rivers perfectly (give up if you miss and bet if you hit).

As played even though you could technically be beating "busted draws", I think mid-pairs like TT-99 or AQ/AK are a decent part of SB's range so we should be folding. SB would tend to have not so many speculative hands since this is a 3 bet pot, I do know that it's only a min3bet but still I don't expect a 17/10 nitty player to call 6BB preflop with too much crap.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello staktas,

Flop: I don't mind the Check here and even take the odds and reevaluate further actions. If we donk then we practically must have the plan to also play for the stacks.

As played
      Turn: That kind of card hardly hits his range anyways here, you most likely wont be making any better hands to fold. Also you are getting perfect odds for a draw, why not just to take it? If we get it in here it's just going to be a flip for us.

As played
      River: Not much to do.

Best Regards.