Hello =)

• Nost21
      Hi to all the PS community !

I'm a French 21yo student and I'm actually in Scotland for studies.
      I used to play poker online casually, my biggest win is a 120€ prize 13th/300 in a 50€ Tournament. I came in through a 3€+R Satellite, only used 6€ so I think it's not that bad.

I choose to register my self to your website cause I'd like to be more than a casual poker player and I think I ll find a lot of content here that will surely help me.Also the forum and the community looks really nice!
      Really look forward to have discussion with members of the PS community! ;)

I want to be part of the UKIPT tournament too as I'm the UK now.

Cya everybody !
  • 3 replies
      Hey there Nost21!

Welcome to the community!

Hope you are well?

Interesting back story, nice to see you've had some previous successes with Poker.

Have you taken the quiz and picked your Poker room yet?

Best regards,
    • gadget51
      Hello there Nost21 and welcome to our community!

Where in Scotland are you living and studying? I grew up there but I expect it's changed a lot now.

So have you tried the quiz yet? I'm exxpecting you to pass since you've played before ok? :)
      Oh yes, we have a really great community here, with lots of people helping each other. I have no doubt whatsoever they will love to chat with you! :)

If you have any questions or you need to know something about Pokerstrategy.com just ask ok?

Best regards for now,

• RasTweet
      Hi Nost21

I guess you are going to play MTT's like you used to. I'm sure that you will learn a lot here in PokerStrategy! You can find live coachings, Video's, MTT's and SnG's professional hand evaluators , articles and many more things that will help you becoming a better poker player!

Best of luck at the tables!