This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

choosing currency

• doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      My Moneybookers account is in euros. What is the best way to make deposit, in euros or usd? I would like to avoid paying fees for changing them when I make deposit, and when I want to withdraw.

Another question is if euro and usd tables are different ones or not. I mean if I make deposit in euros, are they gonna charge me for playing at usd tables?
  • 4 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I would suggest setting your account up in euros, to avoid the 1.99% exchange fee Skrill/Moneybookers charge.

Within the cashier of the PokerStars client, you can transfer money within your BR between different currencies, it's a simple matter of adding the currencies in the cashier window.

You can simultaneously have money in your cashier in $/£/€, just by transferring within the cashier between currencies, I don't believe Stars charge anything for it, but the conversion rate is of course based on current rates. I believe it updates several times per hour and is up to real time currency rates at all times.

Regards,
      Richard
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      Thank you for your kind answer,
      since I am tracked now, I will make deposit today in euros as you suggested me.
      If I understood you wright, I can make deposit in euros, and by changing currences in my cashier field play different tables($,pound, euro..)?
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Yes, once you have added the currencies in the Cashier, you can convert the currencies using the tools in the Cashier with no fee using current exchange rates.
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Make sure you only play on euro tables cause the conversion fee will eat your bankroll