Help :PokerStars Bonus Code Problem

• vlado681
      vlado681
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I passed the quiz and try to play in pokerstars.I`ve made my account there and when it wants me promotional code i wrote : PS150 and than it writes me that the bonus code is incorrect can somebody tell what is the correct bonus code or what to do ?
  • 10 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello vlado681,

With PokerStars it is important to follow all instructions exactly (including deleting your cookies and using the correct download link)

The instructions are here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/2

The marketing code is; pokerstrategy.com-newplayers

The bonus code which you use later is PSVIP100

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • vlado681
      vlado681
      Bronze
      so can it be re-wrote my marketing code not to be PS 150 but to be pokerstrategy.com-newplayers ? and can it make that i can`t receive my bonus in pokerstars ?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vlado681
      so can it be re-wrote my marketing code not to be PS 150 but to be pokerstrategy.com-newplayers ? and can it make that i can`t receive my bonus in pokerstars ?
      Why did you enter PS150 in the first place? That code isn't in any of our guides..

You would have to contact the Stars support and ask them what can be done in your case. But without a tracked account we cannot transfer any starting capital.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • freemoney11
      freemoney11
      Bronze
      Hi, I also signed up and used the right codes but havent recieved the $50 yet. it has be over 48 hrs...is there something wrong or something more i must do? thanks for the help
      my username is MojoBack4Me
    • mareejschnitz
      mareejschnitz
      Global
      I signed up 48 hours ago too but this website must get alot of subscribers.
    • RMB
      RMB
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mareejschnitz
      I signed up 48 hours ago too but this website must get alot of subscribers.
      yeah, which is probably why it takes time to confirm that there is no abuse,

just wait for an email that confirms that you have recieved the 50$
    • Casanova24
      Casanova24
      Basic
      Hello Casanova24,

Due to cheating attempts in the past, we are forced to verify the details of new members randomly. We apologize for any inconvenience.

In order to receive your $50+$100 bonus as soon as possible, we need you to send us a copy of your ID (front and back side). You may black out your signature and personal data on the back side. We just want to verify your general information.

In the case your registration data differs from your ID, please send us an additional document which confirms your place of residence. Your personal information is handled and kept in confidence. They are only used to minimize cheating as much as possible.

You can either scan your ID-Card or take a picture of your ID-Card with your digital camera, but on condition that the copy is well readable. If you haven't got a scanner at home, you might easily scan and send your data in an internet cafe or at the post station. In the exceptional case, you can also send your data by fax, but please keep in mind to write down your PokerStrategy- user name (on the paper).

Please send this ID-Card scan from your registered e-mail address to:

security@pokerstrategy.com

Fax number for Germany: +49 40 7697 2464

Alternatively, you might upload you ID-Card scan to the internet and send us the link. Many websites offer a free upload of pictures in a fast and easy way, for example: http://www.imageshack.us/

Thank you for your cooperation

Best regards,

Your PokerStrategy-Team

Compose Email:
      security@pokerstrategy.com

Add to Contacts

I got that message from my email adn sent a photo of my driver's license but still didnt receive anything on my full tilt poker acc.

can i follow this up? thnx in advance
    • lokipoker79
      lokipoker79
      Bronze
      PS150 is the promo code that is given on download page?

are you saying that one is wrong?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello guys,

@freemoney11: You have not yet sent in your ID information. Please send in your ID to security@pokerstrategy.com from the email address you signed up with.

@mareejschnitz: There was a problem with the Poker room nickname you entered. Please check your tickets (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/) and contact our support.

@Casanova24: You need to give our support time to process your information and to process your starting capital. It can take up to 72 hours.

@lokipoker79: The codes for different platforms are different. Simply use the code on the download page of your choice (most codes are in fact PS150)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • nollelva
      nollelva
      Basic
      This is a bit off topic but SoY hadn't you of told me about that link i wouldn't of ever looked @ the URL you gave me thank you very much. This is well recieved on my end i havn't recieved anything from partypoker yet so i changed my mind and lodged a ticket!