ID Check & Deposit Bonus

• GoaThief
      GoaThief
      Bronze
      I've been asked to complete the Poker Strategy ID check to unlock the 5x$10 starting capital (fine, if less than ideal) but also noticed that it states the full $50 SC bonus can be unlocked in one go if a first deposit is made, complete with associated sign up bonus. Do I have to complete the ID check before making a first deposit?

In addition, is it possible to use a rakeback bonus code/first deposit bonus to unlock the full $50 or is there a separate code which is used? What are the exact steps/order I have to follow? Sorry for the newbie questions, just want to make sure before I mess anything up. Oh, and I selected Titan Poker as my room choice.

:f_confused:

Thanks
  • 6 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hi GoaThief,

First off welcome to PokerStrategy.com.

In order to get the $50 starting capital in whatever form you will need to pass the ID check if one has been asked of you. You don't need to complete the ID check to take advantage of our first deposit bonuses or rakeback offers but again if you don't complete the ID check the starting capital won't be transferred even after a deposit.

As long as you sign up to us and use our codes on sign up you will be tracked to us, deposit bonuses are usually asked for on each deposit, for example, You sign up and enter the code that makes you eligible for the $50 then when you go to make a deposit it will ask you if you have a bonus code there too and you enter the FDB code in that box.

Hope this helps

Carl
    • GoaThief
      GoaThief
      Bronze
      Thanks for the welcome and information, that's all I needed to know.

Sent off ID and just waiting on approval now, nice site you have here.
      :s_biggrin:
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Awesome great to have another member among us welcome aboard :)

Have you played much poker in the past or you just getting into it now?
    • GoaThief
      GoaThief
      Bronze
      I've played a little in the past, mostly for fun so kinda feel like it's time to take things a little bit more seriously.

Not tried any poker software aside from the room itself before so things like Elephant are all a new experience. Shame the HUD doesn't seem to work but maybe it's just me, plus I've discovered Titan's 5x$10 bonus works via rake instead of points - of course I've no idea how much rake they've taken - and I'm very rusty to boot... arrgh hehe. :)

Still, at least I'm roughly breaking even despite the rake and have earned 7TP. Could be worse!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Congrats and welcome to our community! Don't forget about the daily $100 freerolls on Titan Poker. :)

Shiiiip it!
      Ingrid
    • GoaThief
      GoaThief
      Bronze
      Hi and thanks, I did forget! :f_biggrin: