[NL2-NL10] Nl6 Sh At

• RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

Villain: 24/19/7.7 after 116 hands
      I really wonder if I played the river right? I bet the river small because if he raises he probably has me beat so I can still fold the hand. And on the other hand I get value from worse Tx hands and Ax hands.
      Maybe I can call the river because his aggression factor is that high?

Regards
      RasTweet

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.06(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($6.42)
      BB ($6.12)
      UTG ($9.91)
      CO ($6.34)
      BTN ($6.83)

Dealt to Hero T:heart: A:club:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.24, BB calls $0.18

FLOP ($0.48) T:diamond: 4:heart: 6:heart:

Hero bets $0.36, BB calls $0.36

TURN ($1.20) T:diamond: 4:heart: 6:heart: 6:club:

Hero bets $0.78, BB calls $0.78

RIVER ($2.76) T:diamond: 4:heart: 6:heart: 6:club: A:spade:

Hero bets $1, BB raises to $4.74 (AI), Hero folds

BB wins $4.48
  • 2 replies
    • RainbowPonny
      RainbowPonny
      Bronze
      I would actually call here since we have top 2 I'm not really sure what he beats us with here, we got a blocker to TT,66 is also very unlikely, Idk if a 24/19 calls with many 6x hands on the BB but i dont think so. So we are only beat by 44 here.

He could have alot of Axh hands that drawed flop and turn now betting his ace OTR, he can be spazzing out and bluffing you with a busted draw.

I think i would bet turn bigger for protection against heart draws and on the river i would just ship it when we river top two pair.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello RasTweet,

Don't like that much the block-bet on the river. Vs his aggression you could even consider Check/Calling the river and let him bluff. :) He will have tough time to call with a lot worse.

But river play is practically up to the opponent there and if he is capable of bluffing because you just beat a bluff. Doubt that he would ship a FD which hit the ace on river.

Best Regards.