UTG ($9.65)
      CO ($11.26)
      BTN ($10.42)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: 3:spade:

fold, CO raises to $0.30, fold, Hero raises to $1, fold, CO calls $0.70

FLOP ($2.10) Q:spade: 2:club: T:spade:

Hero bets $1.30, CO calls $1.30

TURN ($4.70) Q:spade: 2:club: T:spade: 8:heart:

Hero bets $3, CO raises to $8.96 (AI), Hero calls $4.60 (AI)

RIVER ($19.90) Q:spade: 2:club: T:spade: 8:heart: 6:club:

26/21/3.3 1,6K - good reg played NL25
      CO 29%, FT3b 67%

PRE: 3b here = auto profit. and vs him i 3b poliraized range.

F: i consider c/ship and bet becsoue his betip is 86% so i like c/r but c-bet is standrad play

T: when he calls his range is strong but not super strong so my plan was bet and ship any river (only Tx, Kx no) becosue i think he don't call me JJ, Tx on the river, but he rasie and i need only 23%.

Board: Q:spade: T:spade: 2:club: 8:heart:
      Equity Win Tie
      MP2 23.29% 23.29% 0.00% { As3s }
      MP3 76.71% 76.71% 0.00% { QQ+, TT, 22, AKs, KQs, QTs, AKo, KQo, QTo }

so BE. You fold that i know that is never bluff but if he rasie here KJ+ I have 34% equity so this is easy call.
  • 7 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

Preflop: If he is a good reg then why do you 3bet here? He ain't even folding to 3bets, he is calling mainly better Ax hands. :( So pretty bad 3bet! I don't get it, how can this be auto-profit? Please explain me.

As played
      Flop: Well, if his Bet IP is so high then rather Check/Ship than CB yourself on the flop. That kind of board still hits his calling range and most likely he is willing to float here.

As played
      Turn: Why do you think he has something like AK there in his range and ships it even? Don't really see why he should be doing that. Rather would be towards to this:

Board: Q:spade: T:spade: 2:club:  8:heart:
             Equity     Win     Tie
      UTG    77.16%  77.16%   0.00% { QQ+, TT, 22, AQs, KQs, QTs+, AQo, KQo, QTo+ }
      UTG+1  22.84%  22.84%   0.00% { As3s }

But which still practically gives us at the best break-even. :) We need ~22% equity but I didn't exclude rake, so would go even a bit bigger % needed. Plus I guess he would be raising something like K:sJ right on the flop.

So therefore, rather Check/Ship yourself right on the flop than CB such a board, cause you will rarely have much fold equity while it hardly hits his broadway range which is going to be called from his side.

Best Regards.
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      If he fold 3b 67% sorry this is BE 3b. I don't agree with you becosue he calls only AJ mybe AT+ and when i 3b Ax hands i do this becosue i have CRE and i can hit my TP and win SD or hit NFD vs his Draw and this is huge!.

And why i 3b here when he is good reg, becosue vs opponet like that i 3b poliraized range.

but i know what is you point...if i 3b Ax vs good reg who call me broadway hand i can easly be thoug spot when i hit my TP and c-bet get call or don't c-bet but he play bet-bet with Good hands and air. So the better strategy was be 3b him hands like T9s-65s, 97s, 74s etc and AQ+/TT+ for value...

And if you don't 3b here A3s (why?) what did you 3b vs him???
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      If he fold 3b 67% sorry this is BE 3b. I don't agree with you becosue he calls only AJ mybe AT+ and when i 3b Ax hands i do this becosue i have CRE and i can hit my TP and win SD or hit NFD vs his Draw and this is huge!.

Well, how can't you agree with me? :D If you calls even AT+ then already you making a big mistake to 3bet in first place. Most likely he is able to call even with just some AXs hands. Which will dominate you postflop and you will never able to play for the stacks with your TP.

And why i 3b here when he is good reg, becosue vs opponet like that i 3b poliraized range.

Okey, continue. He is a good reg and you 3bet him because of?

And if you don't 3b here A3s (why?) what did you 3b vs him???

SCs, PPs, all those kind of hands which ain't dominated. :) Even suited gappers are better to 3bet than A3s. Neither you didn't point out any stat what makes you think that you had a great plan postflop.
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      Ok. My point is if i 3b suited Ax he has AT+ 25%,AA 50%less often so he fold often and two i always have NFD but i agree with you that i spike my TP i don't play my stack ever ever ever! becouse i think he often fold to c-bet his weakhands on Axx flop checkback his SDvalue hands and cont. only TPgk+/draws/bluffs so i ain't have great plan flop like this.

He is good reg and i 3b him polirazied range becosue if do this only NUTS he never pay off me.

My plan postflop is that
      any dry flop i c-bet and probalby barreling when hit SC or improve my equity.

and you don';t answer what hand you 3b vs opponent like this?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      He is good reg and i 3b him polirazied range becosue if do this only NUTS he never pay off me.

Who was talking about the nuts? :D Pick such hands which ain't dominated when you get called. ;)

and you don';t answer what hand you 3b vs opponent like this?

And I did answer, read it again above.
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      yes you did :D .
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      I think the 3bet is ok pre flop, vs a thinking villain its ok to have hands like this that can pick up equity on turns after barrelling the flop, also with the relatively high fold to 3bet, we can probably show a profit from just 3betting.

As long as we are prepared to fold on certain boards and c/f some ace high boards on the river then its fine, its all down to how well you think you play post flop and your confidence in your hand reading ability.

With your equity calculator you did vs his range on the turn, is the AKs cards spade-spade or just all AKsuited? I think he probably going to 4bet these pre flop, same goes with QQ, KK and AA. With KQ I suspect he will just keep calling.