This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Nlfrlive $2/$5 Aa Utg

• Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      Limped AA UTG, one Tight raiser on MP makes it $50/10bb raise, folded to me I call.

Flop goes Q-2-10, I check he bets $90 I call. Turn Q I check He bets $200, I all in for 120 more he shows AQ, I lose. Is it a easy fold or did I misplay my hand, If i all ind on flop he was calling anyways.
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      1) Why are you limping AA UTG? Just raise right away
      2) If you did limp AA in EP which is fine in FR live sometimes, then I would l/rR here, especially if I have been aggro and if my opponents are calling stations. I would also l/rR a bunch of garbage for balance and create an aggressive dynamic.
      3) Limp/call is only fine vs extremely aggro opponents, you make yourself look really weak which is fine.

As played, I cannot really comment on this. No information given about his tendencies. You are close to the top of your range so I would call down (not reshove the Turn, just call down). I know you are only left with 120$ more but still, no reason to raise.

The Turn is a very bad card for him to be bluffing at, so if you know he is a decent hand reader, he strongly reps QX. But still he could easily be vbetting KK or maybe even JJ/AT or maybe he bluffs with KJ or decides to random spazz. You'll never know what could happen at a fishy 2/5 live game.

So without reads I call down since I'm at the top of my range.