Problem Support.

• Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      I thought my account was hacked cuz $520 was missing from my 888 Poker account. I told them i was hacked and they froze my account and card. 3 Days ago I found out my stupid brother jumped on an NL200 table and lost all my money while I was out bar hopping. Anyways I messaged them to unfreeze my account, and let me play again but they haven't responded. Can you please tell them to unlock my account since you probably get responded fast. As the 888 poker managers slack and take too long to answer.

Best Regards,
  • 12 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey Heave112,

Ouch, painful reality. :(

When did you messaged 888's customer support?

Ingrid
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      I messaged them around 2 days ago and no answer. There also is a $1700 cashout that is Late, it got Paid on March 2nd they say it takes 5 working days and it hasn't arrived yet I called my Bank and they said that nothing appeared internally or on any statements -.- Could u help me with that also. Th
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thanks for the detailed information, let me see if we can do anything for you. Please note that if your account is in any kinda security check, we wont have any power to help you.

I'll post as soon as we have a reply.

Ingrid
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Thanks for the detailed information, let me see if we can do anything for you. Please note that if your account is in any kinda security check, we wont have any power to help you.

I'll post as soon as we have a reply.

Ingrid
      IS it possible we suggest 888 poker to improve their security when log in.. just like in pokerstars some xtra pin code after password.. then someone else wont be able to log in! i think they will listen faster if we suggest them from pokerstrategy :)
    • pappadjango
      pappadjango
      Bronze
      my brother did the same thing to me lost 1200 dollars in 2 hours i gave him a good kick in the hole and went into the bank the next day and took out 1200 euro to teach him alesson needless to say he didnt do it again:)
    • VISHMASTER
      VISHMASTER
      Bronze

IS it possible we suggest 888 poker to improve their security when log in.. just like in pokerstars some xtra pin code after password.. then someone else wont be able to log in! i think they will listen faster if we suggest them from pokerstrategy :)

+1 . They don't even allow CAPS and Special characters while creating a password. They should fix these security issues at the earliest.

PS: Thats why I don't keep more than 30BI in my 888 account.
    • Borr
      Borr
      Bronze
      To add to all the good suggestions:

888 offers to remember your password at logon. Never check that box if you are in any way attached to the money in your account!
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Borr

888 offers to remember your password at logon. Never check that box if you are in any way attached to the money in your account!
      true its just too simple to get anyones password.. i just need to hack the computer, some registry, thats all..... security is veryy poor on 888
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      + one more thing.. isnt it illeagal to share ur account? even u r not aware of it.. i dont know abt 888 bt pokerstars ban account for account sharing even with ur brother.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      We are still waiting for reply. Just wanted to let you know. Thank you for your patience.
    • VISHMASTER
      VISHMASTER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pieal
      Originally posted by Borr

true its just too simple to get anyones password.. i just need to hack the computer, some registry, thats all..... security is veryy poor on 888
      I face network problems too in 888 and Lucky Ace poker( skin of 888). I have problems atleast twice every 5 days. It does'nt connect when it gets disconnected and when I close the client and log-in back it says " Unable to connect, contact support". I played at poker heaven simultaneously but it worked fine at the same time. No disconnections there (888 is bigger than PH).

I was 4 tabling SNgs today when it got disconnected and took around 20 mins for me to log-in back, and when I sat back 6+ players were sitting out in the last table and in the other 3 tables it was too late, I blinded out.

Its not just me 3 other players who play full time have faced the same problems earlier. SOmetimes we're not able to log-in for half a day ( has happened a lot of times in the last month).
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I was informed today that this issue should be solved since the 17th of March, can you please confirm that this is the case Heave112?