$17,96
      BB:
      $23,29
      MP2:
      $10
      BU:
      $17,96

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with K:heart: , K:spade: . MP2 posts a blind of $0,10.
      MP2 checks, 2 folds, BU raises to $0,25, Hero raises to $0,95, BB calls $0,85, 2 folds.

Flop: ($2,25) T:spade: , 4:spade: , 2:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1,6, BB calls $1,60.

Turn: ($5,45) 7:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3,4, BB calls $3,40.

River: ($12,25) 2:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $4, BB raises to $17,34 (All-In), Hero calls $8,01 (All-In), BB gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $36,27

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows (Kh Ks)
      BB shows a flush, ace high (As 6s)

BB wins with a flush, ace high (As 6s)

Oops i did it again.Full house possible.Flush possible.And i made the call.Wrong bet sizes flop and turn ? Don t want to discuss at all about the river call.I made the block bet on the river to fold to a reraise.But i didn t.Too much connected to the $%$#^ hand i think.

Thanks for the replies anyways.I started to fold my AA KK or top pair against a reraise and i started losing less.Nice lesson.
  • 2 replies
    • FlashDavin
      FlashDavin
      Bronze
      Obviously you already know calling the river is a mistake here.

I actually think your bet sizing on the flop and turn are pretty much spot on in this situation. I would have folded to the reraise on river or the turn.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello EnterG,

Check/Fold the river while even a FD completed. Not much from you get value and not much which bets you beat. :) And even if you bet then a pretty obvious Bet/Fold you don't beat anything which raises.

Best Regards.