How can I copy my Database From one Computer to another.

• 5 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey UXMALAGA,

I'm not entirely sure, but you should be able to copy all of your Hand Historys onto a Memory Device, then once you re-install PT, it will pick them back up.

Maybe someone with more brains can help out?

I'll move you over to the software board where they hand out :D
    • UXMALAGA
      UXMALAGA
      Bronze
      well that is one thing yes, but Im looking to get the whole database with my filters and configurations...
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Hey UXMALAGA,

If you use the function in PT3 to export your hands to an external device, then re-import from said device onto the new machine - this will allow you to effectively copy all your hand history over onto your new database.

Hope this helps!

-E
    • UXMALAGA
      UXMALAGA
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EuanM
      Hey UXMALAGA,

If you use the function in PT3 to export your hands to an external device, then re-import from said device onto the new machine - this will allow you to effectively copy all your hand history over onto your new database.

Hope this helps!

-E

Can you explain me how please?, Im quessing it is under Database Management or somewhere yes?
    • UXMALAGA
      UXMALAGA
      Bronze
      Everything fine guys, thanks for helping but got an answer already in PT3 forum:D , just it took long time before and I thought I get quiker answer here, but got what I wanted, need to Backup and restore...

Regards
      UX