This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

How can I copy my Database From one Computer to another.

• 5 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey UXMALAGA,

I'm not entirely sure, but you should be able to copy all of your Hand Historys onto a Memory Device, then once you re-install PT, it will pick them back up.

Maybe someone with more brains can help out?

I'll move you over to the software board where they hand out :D
    • UXMALAGA
      UXMALAGA
      Bronze
      well that is one thing yes, but Im looking to get the whole database with my filters and configurations...
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Hey UXMALAGA,

If you use the function in PT3 to export your hands to an external device, then re-import from said device onto the new machine - this will allow you to effectively copy all your hand history over onto your new database.

Hope this helps!

-E
    • UXMALAGA
      UXMALAGA
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EuanM
      Hey UXMALAGA,

If you use the function in PT3 to export your hands to an external device, then re-import from said device onto the new machine - this will allow you to effectively copy all your hand history over onto your new database.

Hope this helps!

-E

Can you explain me how please?, Im quessing it is under Database Management or somewhere yes?
    • UXMALAGA
      UXMALAGA
      Bronze
      Everything fine guys, thanks for helping but got an answer already in PT3 forum:D , just it took long time before and I thought I get quiker answer here, but got what I wanted, need to Backup and restore...

Regards
      UX