I did not receive my bonus.

• 15 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello rimka123,

As detailed in the FAQ (Just passed the quiz? Read this first!) the waiting time for receiving the money is 48 hours and even more (72+hours) when an ID check is involved. Please be patient.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • rimka123
      rimka123
      Bronze
      Hello again,
      Your security team wrote me: Please send us an appointment to call you.
      I sent my phone number, but You do not call me. When I can wait for my phone to rang? Thank you.
    • rimka123
      rimka123
      Bronze
      No answer..
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rimka123
      No answer..
      Hello rimka123,

You should ask these kind of questions via the ticket system: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/ since that is the best way to contact the support staff.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • rimka123
      rimka123
      Bronze
      Your support staff simply ignore me.
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Your support staff simply ignore me.
      Please be patient. It may take a while till they answer

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • rimka123
      rimka123
      Bronze
      Ticket system staff works perfectly, they answer to my questions while security@pokerstrategy.com simply ignores and temporize. Didn't expect this.. I heard from my son only good words about pokerstrategy..
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Ticket system staff works perfectly, they answer to my questions while security@pokerstrategy.com simply ignores and temporize. Didn't expect this.. I heard from my son only good words about pokerstrategy..
      Hello rimka123,

Our security team has a lot of cases to process and is certainly not ignoring you. We do our best to answer all support questions as quickly as possible, and as you have noticed our ticket system usually gives fast answers to your questions. But there is a limit to how fast we can process all claims so please be patient until the security staff have found time to answer you.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • rimka123
      rimka123
      Bronze
      Hehe, they really have "things to do" instead helping.. 24hours.. pff
    • rimka123
      rimka123
      Bronze
      Excuse me for my rudeness, but at this moment I can only say one thing.. The pokerstrategy.com staff works awful! I can't believe! My son told me he also had problems, but I can't stand when staff so disobliges with me! The all time (hours you mention have passed), I did everything your staff asked me. You asked me to send my ID picture (I think only it's quite personal, but I don't mind, I realize why you asked me). What is more your security staff asked me to send my cell phone number and I did. And guess what? They do not call me, nor transfer bonus. Yes, you can say they do not have time and so on, but is 48h hours to small period to answer my e-mails? Or call me? I even do not talk that it's already passed 96h after i did everything. I am really upset and you probably realize that my review about this site in my country biggest and the only poker site will not be very conductive for you if your staff keep doing the same... Maybe your staff should wrote me your company number and I'll contact you.. Probably we would save a lot of time.. Huh, I still hope that your company staff and you WILL REACT and will help me to change opinion about http://www.pokerstrategy.com

Several things I would like to mention: Respect for all admins, moderators and very active users in this forum, as i have red, you help people a lot, thanks for that. Also big thanks to ticket system staff. Huh.....

Respectfully,
      Rimantas Lazauskas.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi rimka123,

I have gotten in touch with our security support staff to see what is the problem in your case, and asked them to contact you as soon as possible. Yet due to the large amount of cases they need to process I can't guarantee any specific time.

I can only assure you that we do our best to provide the best support possible, and that I will of course take your post as feedback for improving our security staff communication with the members.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • rimka123
      rimka123
      Bronze
      Thank you again for your concern.. As I've mentioned, you, forum leaders work great. Respect. Ofcourse, I'll mention your forum in my poker site forum ;) Thank you again and I hope you security staff will contact me..
    • rimka123
      rimka123
      Bronze
      SoyCD, security did not contact me yet, I am afraid that they forget me again. It's seems that they temporize... :( I am afraid that today, as usual, I also won'r receive my bonus.. Can you stimulate them for me? Please...
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      SoyCD, security did not contact me yet, I am afraid that they forget me again. It's seems that they temporize... :( I am afraid that today, as usual, I also won'r receive my bonus.. Can you stimulate them for me? Please...
      Hello rimka123,

As I see you are bronze now, is it safe to assume that everything is now in order? :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • rimka123
      rimka123
      Bronze
      SoyCD thanks to you, if there were more people like you, the life would be more easier! Thank you very much, for your help and you patient. If somehow I can requite for you or your company just let me know. I promise I'll do my best.

Respectfully,
      Rimantas Lazauskas.