Stacks:
      UTG ($25)
      UTG+1 ($25.91)
      CO ($33.62)
      BTN ($25)
      Hero (SB) ($37.20)
      BB ($33.83)

Pre-Flop: ($0.35, 6 players) Hero is SB A:diamond: 10:heart:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.50, 1 fold, Hero raises to $2, 1 fold, CO calls $1.50

Flop: 10:spade: J:spade: A:spade: ($4.25, 2 players)
      Hero bets $2, CO calls $2

Turn: J:club: ($8.25, 2 players)
      Hero bets $4, CO calls $4

River: A:club: ($16.25, 2 players)
      Hero bets $8, CO folds

CO stats:
      49/35/57/0.0/29
      1.4/60/25/26

First of all, I hate weaktight-conversion but pokerstrategy converter wasn't working for me ATM

Preflop:
      I 3-bet him because he opens a lot and calls a lot of 3-bets (A5s type of hands also)

Flop:
      I bet for value and protection. He is not that aggressive so first question would we ship against a raise? I think I will make a crying fold considering we're more then 100bb effective

Turn:
      My plan was to bet/fold here. Check/fold seems to weak and I'm not a big fan of bet/calling either. If I got called I would check/fold the river

River:
      I would check/fold here unless the A pops up so I try to valuebet

So:
      1) ship flop against a raise?
      2) bet/fold turn is ok? Or would you prefer another line?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

B/f turn is reasonable, but since you now split all Ax hands and loose to AQ/AK I think checking and giving him option betting himself with draws would be better play. That case I would also c/c half pot bet on the river.
      I think I like more c/rai on the river. He would very likely bet himself his Jx and Ax hands, so you don´t loose value, but that case you also give him chance bet his missed draws. Also if player doesn´t understand the board he may b/f small Ax hand.

1) ship flop against a raise?
      - I think b/c would be better. Not sure how often you get raised worse hands and if he has smt like KsJx he still has a lot of outs against your hand

best regards,