[NL20-NL50] SH50 - Set in multiway

• chocular77
      Known players:

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

BU openraise = 31% (should isolate with a smaller range)
      Raise DonkB = 36%
      Cbet = 64%

Preflop: Hero is BB with 3:spade: , 3:club:
      MP2 calls $0,50, 2 folds, BU raises to $2,25, SB folds, Hero calls $1,75, MP2 folds.

Flop: ($5,25) T:club: , 3:diamond: , 2:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3,8, BU raises to $11,00, Hero raises to $27,80, BU folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

I thought he won't cbet on this board often so i donked.
      After his raise i was not sure if i should either just raise small to get him commited with his overpairs. Maybe even protect against his flushdraws, if there are any in his range.

Or if it makes sense to just call and bet ~$12 on turn. because he maybe is capable of throwing away overpairs since my line is so strong.

But i don't want to see a club and what kind of range can i donk/call, this isn't really balanced.
  • 2 replies
    • pleno1
      I prefer to flat call the raise and c/jam over a turn bet. This way we induce one more street from his bluffing range whilst repping a wider range (when we 3b flop I think we're v.polarized)

I disagree that he won't cbet this baord with all of his air. We rep broadways, big aces and pocket pairs, all that will either fold on the flop or by the river so I think in this spot for villain its a good board to start betting.

Pre I think is kinda wte but not terrible at all.
    • veriz
      Hello chocular77,

Totally agree with pleno1 here, this is those spots where we rather consider taking the flat call on the flop and keeping his range wide. If he is a reg-ish player he is willing to Raise/Fold it even. But meanwhile he will definitely betting the turn if we just Call and some blank comes. :) Even with FD complete he might continue. So flat the raise and Check/Raise the turn.

Best Regards.