Hero (CO): $20.70
      BTN: $20.56
      SB: $19.90
      BB: $20.00
      UTG: $20.90
      MP: $26.47

Pre Flop: ($0.30) Hero is CO with T :spade: A :diamond:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.70, BTN calls $0.70, 2 folds

Flop: ($1.70) T :club: 9 :club: 5 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.40, BTN calls $1.40

Turn: ($4.50) J :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.80, BTN calls $2.80

River: ($10.10) J :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $8.00, Hero calls $8

I bet flop for protection vs clubdraws and straight draws. OTT i bet again because i cant se any J type of hands calling except QJ. river brings another J which makes it even more unlikely that he has be beat. So what beats me now is QJ,78, KJ(weird float?) KcQc and the flushdraw busted. His river aggression freq is 38% and his aggF on the river is inf.

In retrospect i think this might be an ok call if he'd bet smaller, like 4 or 5 but 8 looks so strong in this spot.

What do you think can i bluffcatch here at all? Should i even concider bluffcatching at theese stakes?
  • 2 replies
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      As played on the river I would call, however on the turn I think I am leaning for a check/decide, the Jack smashes so much of villains range and even vs his draws we're not in great shape as they are usually combo draws by the turn.

The way we've played it we have to call river as we expect him to raise a straight on the turn so is repping Jx and of course there are a lot more missed draws than Jx in his range.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello RainbowPonny,

Turn: As we spoke about the hand already, the J on turn is really bad card for us and at the same time it hardly completes his range. So therefore I would even be towards Checking the turn and might even give it up.

As played
      River: Also as the guy was very passive he wont have bluffs in his range here which stat of course here you didn't point out and he had a high W$SD as I remember? So Check/Fold it. Unless you expect the guy to be capable of bluffing the river then sure, we could Check/Call and let him bet with missed draws.

Best Regards.