[NL2-NL10] nl10 c/r flop vs2

• mawaykid
      mawaykid
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($16.80) reg 22/17
      BB ($10)
      UTG ($10.47) 37/17/4.1 f2cbet27%(11) and raise cbet is the same(-one time before this hand), and c/r 29%(7)
      Hero ($13.18)
      BTN ($10.13)

Dealt to Hero A:club: A:diamond:

UTG calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.40, fold, SB calls $0.35, fold, UTG calls $0.30

FLOP ($1.30) K:club: J:heart: 5:diamond:

SB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets $0.85, SB folds, UTG raises to $1.80, Hero ??

he c/r vs 2 players, he have a strong range, but u think we could raise Qk, KT, QT.. that make my 3b or call +ev ? or is better fold
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello mawaykid,

Against so aggressive opponent I would still Call the flop and reevaluate it on the turn. :)

Best Regards.
    • mawaykid
      mawaykid
      Bronze
      then that turns we can call or fold? and what bet sizes?
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      I'm afraid and also because there's no flush draw on the board. However I think such a bad/aggro opponent may c/r a hand like AK/KQ here, maybe even QT or AQ and some other straight draws. Can't fold Flop.

Turn and River depends on how the board runs out and also his sizing and timing. I can't give a definite answer but I'm definitely folding on a T and a Q. On blank turns and rivers you just have to guess whether he could still be barreling with worse hands for value and also bluffing with busted straight draws and then decide on whether to fold or call.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by mawaykid
      then that turns we can call or fold? and what bet sizes?
      Most likely on a blank we might still continue and reevaluate it on the river. About the bet sizing well, difficult to say without even seeing it. :D But most likely my plan would be to call most of the bets and of course what kind of card comes.